Firewater (Smut; read warning first)

Important Authors Note: Hi there. So, this totally slipped my mind because it implies consent later in the story. This has themes of Consensual Non-consent Aka r*peplay.  If this isn't your cup of tea, or something that risks a personal trigger with you, Skip this. No hard feelings, no questions asked. My apologies for those who were shocked about the elements in the story before this warning. This is roleplay. Both of them have consented to what's about to happen in this story. I want to make that clear. If you wish to continue, I hope you enjoy it. If not, again, no hard feelings, this isn't for everyone. This is the only story like that, just move on to the next and enjoy those.

The first thing Zuko noticed coming back into consciousness was how tight the ropes were around his wrists. His body was sluggish and his thoughts were on. slow. His head lulled, his eyes going in and out of focus as they crossed. Come on Zuko, remember. He chided himself. Slowly closing his eyes, hearing the sound of his own breath, Zuko remembered watching beautiful dancers as he was nursing his wine which his lovely entertainers were quick to refill. Not that he minded much, the buzzing feeling was nice as it hummed through him, forgetting his problems for a while. One dancer in particular caught his eye, her exotic hips swaying to the beat and the enticing look on her bright blue eyes called the drunk royal to her siren song. He smiled as she grinned once he spread his legs cockily, his eyes burning with carnal want as he stared her down. It had been so long and he had been so alone. How he wanted someone to quench the flames of lust he had kept to himself. She danced her way to him making him aware of how thin their dresses were kick-starting his imagination as he watched the fabric cling to every movement. She swayed past him, still within reach as she topped the wine once more bringing it to his lips this time, prompting him to drink, as her hand snaked across his thigh. He stared into her eyes, a silent plea for her, which she answered sliding onto his lap getting a taste of his want against her leg. Gracefully, almost like a queen she placed the wine down, her hand finding place at his jaw slyly pulling it towards her lips. His breath hitched, and his grip tightened on the physical want as his eyes closed only to fall into black. Clarity coming back to the Prince, he began to take in his surroundings to the best of his ability. Darkness ruled over direct sight and as he experimented with movement he discovered he was bound. Footsteps made his body stiffen as fear shot down his spine like cold lightning. Zuko didn't speak in fear of upsetting his possible captor.

"You're being quiet." A female voice sounded. He knew this voice, he just couldn't place it yet. "Wise. But don't worry, I'll get you to scream soon." A shiver raced down his back at the sneer in her tone. Zuko took in a deep breath steadying his voice.

"What do you want from me?" He noted the grogginess that still lingered in his voice and the faint taste and smell of alcohol on his breath. He hadn't been out for long. The woman behind him hummed as she began to move again.

"What do I want....? I don't know...maybe just for you to suffer for once. Instead of you bringing the suffering." She shrugged. "I mean...that's a good start at least." Zuko couldn't help but to gulp at her words.

"Oh don't worry, your highness, we need you alive. You're no good dead. The ransom would cut in half, easily." Zuko couldn't decide if he was relieved or mortified. Footsteps sounded louder in her ear as he deeply inhaled before breathing out a small flame piercing the darkness that shrouded him as she came closer. Once again, he saw those bright blue eyes, gleaming with a different purpose now before the flame died and darkness ruled over his sight again leaving a shadowed figure, hiding her features.

"It's you. The dancer from before." He said quietly. The head nodded and even though the prince couldn't see, he knew she had a devious smirk on her face.

"It is." She confirmed, her voice dripping with malice. "Not much you can do about it." The Prince started struggling against the bindings he was in, shivering from fear and the chilling surroundings. His breath was warm against the cold air, small puffs fading into the air. That was until everything stopped all of a sudden. His body felt rigid and he could feel every part of his heart working at that moment. His body had seized, a vice grip attacking his own body as he pushed to stare in the direction of where he thought the beautiful dancer was.