Morning Love (Smut)

"Good morning Fire lady Katara..." Zuko smiled kissing her head after seeing her eyes flutter open. She giggled tiredly and stroked his hair.

"Good morning Fire lord Zuko." She cooed sitting up. She got out of bed and  stretched her arms giving her husband a good look at her breasts giggling as he looked away with a small blush, his unscarred ear taking on a pink hue. "Hmm...what are you blushing for?" She asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing, my love." He lied his voice partially cracking still refusing to look at his wife. She giggled and raised an eyebrow. Zuko's breath hitched as the bed beside him dipped daring himsel to watch her crawl to him on the bed, revealing more of her cleavage with every stride she took. His blush got brighter as his eyes glued onto her breasts, his mouth already going dry. He wanted to touch her, he needed to touch her. She laughed and pulled him down, forcing him to lay ontop of her.
"Could it be you were attracted to this water-tribe peasant?" She teased her hand rubbing his chest. He grunted as she lowered her hands to his abs dipping below his bellybutton and rubbing his hips. He kissed her passionately and began to grind his hips against hers. She smiled into the kiss, purring lightly at his actions. "Mmm Zuko..." She murmured against the kiss as she squeezed his body craving more of his touch. He kissed her neck and sucked while massaging her breasts rolling the pert nipples delighted by the goose bumps on her body. She moved her head away from him giving him more access to her neck while arching her back pushing more of her breasts into his hands. Gratefully, he took it marking the whole left side of her neck with burning hickeys. Moving his lips to her breasts, she rolled her hips moaning encouraging him. Her hands ran through his hair, loving how long hair made him look. She twirled it teasingly as one hand raked down his back. He grabbed her breast firmly getting a gasp and a groan from his aroused wife. Sitting up and straddling her, he rocked against her making her back arch for him her brown hair now clinging to her warm face. He chuckled as he took off his evening robe watching his wife's fingers trail up and down his body. Licking her lips, she sat up and kissed his chest letting the straps of her night gown fall. He kissed her shoulder and her ear, licking the earlobe softly.

"I want you." He growled hungrily in her ear, then biting it. She shivered and pulled him in for a kiss again him pushing her down onto the bed pulling off clothes and tossing them across the room.

"Take me." She smiled resting her hand in his long black hair looking in his eyes. He always loved how she was so needy in the morning.

"I love you." He smiled entering her. She rolled her hips as he thrust in and out of her cries coming from the bedroom. She gripped the bed below her as she felt the friction of his hips against hers. Sweat formed all over the two lover's bodies as Zuko continued to buck up from underneath her, watching her ride his hips, her own rolling in tandem as she bounced, breathlessly moaning for him. The bed creaked to them as their moans and cries rose.  A few servants strayed away from the room blushes filling their faces as they heard grunts and moans from the royal chamber. Zuko moaned feeling his wife push him against the bed straddling him. He chuckled at the sight. His wife covered in her hair sticking to her from sweat, her eyes flickering in lust and passion. He bucked his hips up and held her hips as she rode against him. Their faces twisted as they came together screaming each other's names. Lying on his chest, she panted on his shoulder. He pulled out of her and held her waist and rubbed her back relishing this moment of peace. She smiled and cuddled into his body--

"FIRE LORD ZUKO!!!!!!"

"LADY KATARA!!!!!!"
They frowned looking at the door. Two servants barged in blushing and each holding robes for the two of them.

"You both have a busy day ahead of you." The young couple frowned at the two. "We're so sorry...just...please...get dressed." They sighed and reached out for the clothing. Quickly the two girls handed them the clothes and walked out of the room.

"So much for time to cuddle." Katara mumbled placing on her dress. Zuko walked behind her and kissed the nape of her neck, grinning at the goosebumps that he made on her skin. 

"Don't make any plans for tonight then, I'm not done with you yet."