Lingering (Zuko/Katara/Jet)

A/N: This is a continuation (a prequel if you will) of Regrets. So if you run into this and haven't read Regrets first, that's probably why you're confused.

____

Zuko didn't know what he hated more at the moment, watching Jet lap the slick that came from Katara or the fact that seeing Jet's tongue at work again made his cock jump. Katara shuddered as she started recovering from her orgasm, a shameful apologetic look towards him as her chest heaved. Zuko reached out to stroke her hair unknowing of Jet's fast hand capturing his head pulling him in for a kiss. Zuko's body burned and ached in remembrance of his ex boyfriend's tongue as he melted in his hands, loving the faint taste of his girlfriend shared with each kiss. Groans morphed into needy moans, something Zuko hated that Jet could do to him. Katara watched in awe as the two made out, a new kindling in her lower body sparking again. The bed sunk beside her as the two grew more heated, a contest of wills between them as her own toes curled from watching. Katara gasped feeling familiar fingers thrust inside her, his skillful thumb rolling her clit. A delicious moan fell from her lips as she kept her eyes on them, her hips rolling up to meet his fingers.

"Fuck I missed that moan, Kat." Jet purred, ignoring the small trail of saliva connecting him to Zuko's lips. Zuko throbbed underneath Jet much to his pleasure as he bucked into him pleased with the hitched inhale as he threw his head back. Jet continued to roll his hips on his, a sultry, borderline sadistic grin growing on his face.

"But trust me, you'll both be screaming my name tonight." His dark chuckle sent chills down their spines as Katara clenched around his fingers again.

"Just like old times."

Zuko whimpered in anticipation as he was fully undressed, his cock rock hard and wanting as he listened to the whines and moans of his lover mercilessly tortured by their exes fingers, incoherently begging for mercy fallen on deaf ears. Zuko knew how much of a bastard he could be when it came to overstimulation and Katara was quick to learn that her begging was only making it worse for her, yet she found herself unable to stop as he pulled another orgasm out of her. She screamed as she bucked her hips once, a pathetic whimper bubbling from her as she soaked his fingers. Once she calmed down, he pulled his fingers out of her, shoving them in Zuko's mouth, his eyes glimmering with sadistic pleasure.

"Taste her," he commanded, thrusting his hand in the back of his throat, listening to him gag slightly before sucking on his fingers. "Taste how I made her come undone, right in front of you." Shame mixed with pleasure as he licked the taste of Katara off his fingers, his member aching as he did so. Katara's mouth watered at the sight of them and the broken, guttural moan that came from her boyfriend. She watched his eyes dull, his body moving in muscle memory of him, his tongue working his fingers in just the way he knew he liked. Jet confirmed his pleasure with a dark growl shaking Zuko and Katara to their cores.

"Fuck, you were always such a good boy for me, Zuko..." He breathed. Zuko shivered from the praise, pink flitting through the slit of his fingers. Jet's eyes bore into Katara's for a moment, a smirk and a wink flooding her body with warmth as he shoved his fingers farther down Zuko's mouth earning a deep inhale and a soft moan.

"Gonna show Kat how you used to suck me down, Zuko?" He asked never dropping eye contact with her, his groan only growing as she drew in a deep breath from the lust that dripped from his words. "Or do you want to help me play with her?" An involuntary quake left her lips as she looked towards Zuko. Slowly Zuko moved the fingers out of his mouth licking the tip lightly before looking back towards his girlfriend pulling her into a heated kiss. She moaned rolling her tongue over his feverishly, his hands combing through her hair as Jet palmed himself watching the display. Katara squealed mid kiss with Zuko, feeling wet fingers plunged inside her again as her eyes rolled slightly, him pinpointing the bundle of nerves he loved to abuse in the past. Despite the slurring in her voice they both knew which name she was calling and it gave Jet the sick satisfaction of hearing his name off her lips again. The sounds of her slick filled their ears as Zuko nipped and marked his girlfriend, only adding to the building pleasure.