Peace and Quiet (Smut)

All was still in the Fire Lord's palace. Quiet. Peaceful. 

Katara made her way down the long halls of the palace to the open air of the gardens and pond with ease, the crispness of the fresh air all for her to enjoy alone. It had been a long time since she could just walk without a purpose, just to stroll around her home and courtyard with ease.

 With a small smile, she waved to the younger servants as they walked by with the older maids, learning what they should be doing and others, taking a well-deserved break. She stopped in the middle of the hall and absorbed the silence her hands outstretched as a breeze danced through. She closed her eyes and breathed out a deep sigh, allowing herself this moment of freedom and serenity. She was heavily burdened by the crown that she bared along with her loving husband, rare moments of her having time to waste felt like precious gold. Despite knowing what she and Zuko were going to go through once they became husband and wife, Katara wasn't aware of the way everything would eventually grate at her. From the strict agendas, the long formal meetings with councilmen who were so out of touch with the people they were supposed to serve, down to the constant watch of those who grew prejudiced of their new Fire Lady, looming and hateful eyes waiting to scrutinize her for any mistake they could find. She was tired of being perfect, tired of putting on a façade of the dutiful and flawless bride.

I knew what I was getting into once I said yes. She reminded herself. Yet that only brought a heavy sigh from her and no comfort. 

It's alright. We'll make it through. We won a war, we can handle this. She coached herself with a gentle and hopeful smile. She continued to walk down the hall watching the sun shine out into the outdoor garden the soft sound of the turtle ducks quacking in the pond. There was a gentle breeze that tickled her darkened skin, it being biting and crisp enough to remind her of home on their summer days. She smiled softly noticing her husband sitting by the lake his shaggy black hair swaying against the tender breeze. It was beginning to trail down his neck tickling the skin as the wind danced through it. She strolled behind him and bent down kissing his head.
"Your hair's not up. It got longer too." She said as she ran her fingers through it. His eyes slowly closed, as his head followed her fingers, loving the way they felt going across his scalp. He was always so relaxed with her.
"You know I like it down." He responded. She smiled quick to wrap her arms around him, leaning into his frame. Zuko was just as eager to pull her close to him not realizing how much he missed her touch. 
"Yeah, I know. I like it down too." She smiled. He held his hands over hers interlocking their fingers slowly enjoying the bliss between them. 
"Things are so quiet here." He smiled at her statement. He held her hand sweetly gazing into her eyes.
"I thought we needed some peace." She lay her head on his shoulder. "So we could have some time, to be Zuko and Katara and not the Fire Lord and the Fire Lord's wife." Elation filled her face as she fully embraced him. 
"Tui and La, I love you!" She breathed. He laughed and stroked her back lovingly. 
"I love you too. I know how stressful all of this is, for the both of us. And I'm sorry." She gave him a gentle smile before pecking his lips twice leaning her head on his. His hands rested comfortably on her waist enjoying feeling her body on top of his.
"It's not your fault. It had to happen right? After all, you just had to have—"
"My rightful place on the throne, blah blah blah..." The two of them laughed before he took her lips once more, into a lingering and sweet kiss.
"Jerk." 
"Your jerk." Feverishly, he took her lips again, his tongue slipping past her lips. A soft moan rumbled from her throat as she rolled her tongue on his, heat beginning to ember within. His hands trailed down her hips and squeezed gently making her gasp. He captured her bottom lip with his teeth, gently tugging earning a soft purr before she collided with him again. Their kisses grew heated as he gripped her tighter as she pulled herself closer letting her hips roll in his hands. He pulled her hips down, grinding up at her swiftly wanting to convey to her what he wanted.
"Zuko~" She shuddered with a knowing smile. He smirked and kissed her nose before moving her off him and getting up giving her a smoldering look over his shoulder.
"Come on, let's take a break." He snatched her up amused by the surprised squeak she made before placing her on his shoulder with a grin. She giggled excitedly kicking her feet a little as he started to walk to their room. Feeling mischievous, she bended the pond water as he was walking away and water whipping him playfully. Zuko tensed up for a moment before releasing a dark laughter that shot shivers down his wife's spine as he sped up towards their bedroom. It had been far too long since they've been intimate, both of them painfully aware of it now. Every step they made was still too far for their liking. Running to their room, he threw her on the bed and was quick to pin her, amused by her mischievous giggle. Not wasting anymore time, she began to undress him, hasty and slightly clumsy fingers unraveling his robes before attacking the prize inside. He ravaged her neck, possessively biting and licking her soft spot pleased at the whimpers and breathy moans he pulled out of her. She pulled back the tingle of abused skin against the air, igniting like small sparks before a flame. Her hand reached out and stroked his face, the tips of her fingers in his hair smiling up at him lovingly. He took her and kissed her palm, staring at her with ravenous need. He pinned her once more, kissing down her body slowly enjoying the goosebumps forming on her body as he did so, feeling her squirm beneath him. By the time he got to her hips, she whined out a moan of his name. He was quick to snatch her by the hips latching on to her sex watching her arch to him. Katara's fingernails clawed the sheets below them, feeling his tongue enter her heat licking as he pleased. He moved back with a long torturous lick up her slit watching her chest rise and fall harshly. She bit her arm trying not to cry out too loud, knowing someone was always going to be nearby. He attacked the inside again, his fingers working her inside as he latched onto her clit sucking gently. Her labored breathing egged him on as he curled his fingers brushing over a spot of hers pleased as the way she quaked to him. A hand flew to his head raking through his scalp, earning a low growl from him. Departing with a final lick, he stretched her open slowly watching her azure eyes gloss over in lust as tears pricked at the corner of her eyes. Amazed, he watched her eyes flutter shut as he thrusted his fingers inside pleased at how she swallowed back a moan. Her hands flew to the mattress again, not knowing what to grasp. He smiled and lowered his head again taking a nipple in his mouth and running his tongue over the aroused nub. 
"Zuko!" She gasped. His lips were quick to mark her body once again, proud of his claim against her skin, eager to let all see how much he loved her. Zuko kissed her chest and unraveled the rest of her dress slowly taking it off her body, relishing in the sight of her. "Please~ Zuko~" 
"Please?" He coyly smiled, "Please what?" She whined as he ran his thumb over her clit watching her nearly fall apart.
"My flame," Katara begged breathlessly, "take me!~" Unable to resist, he did as told moving his hand out of her pleased at how she whimpered from the loss. He kissed her again, completely removing the fabric from her, enjoying the feeling of her skin on his. With care, he lined himself with her gazing into her needy eyes before sliding himself in. Their moans mingled before she pulled him down for another breathtaking kiss. She clasped around him, pulsing madly around his length. Every inch he pushed through blossomed into another wave of pleasure. She whimpered out throwing her head back as she felt him bottom out inside her. 
"Are you okay?" He strained. "I know it's been a while." She shivered before giving a chaste kiss to his jawline. 
"Too long." She affirmed. He stilled himself as he throbbed inside her, his body begging him to move. He stroked her hair sweetly cherishing the closeness. She licked his neck slowly before she rolled her hips, both of them moaning out from the waves of euphoria. Zuko ground in her slowly letting his wife become used to his length again. Her hands clawed down his back letting out a breathless whimper of his name in his ear. He them both down feeling his wife's legs wrap around his waist as he pulled back giving an experimental thrust. She purred scratching at his skin softly as he repeated his action, the feeling of her tighten around him urging him to ram into her with all his strength to carve into her once again. 
"I love you." He groaned out, his hips quickening in her, enjoying the way she tightened the grasp at his waist pulling him in. With every thrust, it was easier to pull back and slam in, greeted with her soaked warmth and the cries of his wife. Hasty moans filled the room along with the creaking of the bedframe below them as she rolled her hips with him just as eager to please him. Her nails dug into his skin as she bit his neck roughly, aiming to mark him just as he did her. He tensed and snarled feeling her shudder in his arms while he sped up clutching the back of her head, his teeth grit. He pushed his hips against hers over and over, reacquainting his cock with the welcoming heat of his wife, his face twisting in pleasure as his ears rang from his wife's screaming and haggard breathing. She did her best to lift her hips, desperate to leave no room between them. He wrapped his arm around her with a low grunt, digging farther in her as he growled from the sting her nails dragging down his back with fierce intensity. Spirits' names flew out of his wife's lips as she struggled to catch her breath before she buried her head into his shoulder moaning random pleas into his skin. A long cry of his name shot straight to his cock as he throbbed inside her, his pace beginning to falter. Katara's voice rose to desperate cries begging incoherently as tears began to fall down her face in exhilarated bliss. He pulled her head back just to embrace her into another dizzying kiss rolling his hips with hers. Her body quaked and melted underneath him as she pulsed madly around him, her own end threatening to come. 
"Please, please~" She begged through the kiss as he moved down to her neck taking another bite of her skin. She mewled out his name, as he sat up with her bouncing her on his girth watching her fall apart and come undone for him. Katara gripped the back of his head as she was at her husband's mercy, his ruthless hips meeting hers thrust after thrust. His strong hands at her hips kept her from moving as he was coming to an end as well grinding inside her ready to explode inside her. Their eyes met as he found that sweet spot of hers that made her twitch, shudder and unravel once more. He growled out clutching her close as he released in her shuddering with each rope inside her. Blank, blissful blue eyes met his golden ones slowly coming down from the high of each other's touch. She shivered from the aftermath of her orgasm as he was careful to lay them both down, not wanting to leave her just yet. They kissed again, a slow and sensual embrace as Katara played in his hair leisurely. The sting of his claw marks on his back burned delighted the Fire Lord, pleased to see the blissed out look of his loving wife before him. Zuko kissed her nose and held her to his chest covering her with their sheets.
"I love you, my light." He whispered his eyes slowly closing, sleep calling him. Katara giggled a little and curled up in his arms kissing his chest before drifting off herself.
"I love you too, my Flame."