♣️5.

"Hey ! Give it back " She shouted and turned to look at him with an angry pout .He stood there with the file he snatched from her with a playful smirk on his face .

"No way Laddoo . You know this is our time . I am already late and here you are still busy in work " He said while trying to keep the file away from teja who was jumping to get it from his hand up in air.
He laughed internally looking her trying to get the file. Such a chotu she was in front of him .

"Sunny give it back na . i promise just 5 minutes more ." They were now running around in her cabin like two kids .

"I have the hearing tomorrow . Please its important . SUNNY!" She was now breathless with all the running around

"Not this time Laddo. I have started to believe you spend more time with your clients and hearings only . "He said .She was back to jumping and trying to take the file from his hand .

"Aisa kuch nai hai sunny. It's just there are too many cases lined up right now ....Aah " Her voice faltered at last as her feet entangled with the mat due to which she slipped and fell on karan . Karan fell backwards on the couch due to the sudden force .They were now half lying on the couch with teja on top of karan .

Karan threw the file on the table and circled his arms around her waist pulling her more close to his chest .

"So , should i also become your client to get your time now ? huh? " He asked gazing into her eyes

"Shut up yaa , you have to commit a crime to be my client Mr Kundrra" She smiled and hit is chest lightly then kept her chin on his chest looking at him lovingly .

"Aah ! What crime should i commit then ? "He looked at the ceiling and prentended to think

"You have already committed a crime by stealing my heart Mr KARAN KUNDRRA and your punishment is to stay arrested with me lifelong " She said possessiveness clearly lacing her voice

"Aye , Haye! Umar kaid kya cheez hai . pyaar se bolegi toh bc duniya bhi kurbaan kardunga " He brought his one hand to put the hair strand falling on her face behind her ear.

She laughed at his reply while karan admired her unique laugh . She looked so serene even without makeup . She did actually look like a laddoo with those cheeks . Hence the name

"Waise bata na , tera client ban gaya toh lad legi na mere liye tu , meri sherni !" he jokingly asked her . He knew how she is when it comes to her loved ones

"Tere liye toh mai puri duniya se lad sakti hu sunny " She said in a serious tone looking directly in his eyes and he stared at her .

"Woh bhi free" He joked after a few minutes to stop the mood from turning emotional
"Ha free mein"

Their laugh echoed in the cabin

************

Here he was sitting on the same couch with an angry frown on his face. Omi sat on one of the the chairs opposite to whom Teja sat on her seat. She was engrossed in her laptop while Omi stared at the grumpy kid sitting on the couch .

God the tantrums he had to handle today. He knew only Teja could handle him but she didn't care now .

Karan had thrown a fit at the poilce station and refused to even get out of the cell .The guard stood clueless there with keys in his hands .

Teja had stood leaning onto a wall in corner with a ridiculed expression on her face . She knew he would somewhat behave like this but to this extent had left her questioning the level of hatred he had for her .

She just silently messaged omi to bring his mother into the situation and then omi knew what to do . It took only one call from his mom to get him out .

He had decided to hire a new lawyer after getting out of here . He wasn't able to hear his mother's hysteric cries . She was a mess and just wanted her son home at any cost .

Her panicked self had called his father n. no. of times and forced him to fly down from US asap . He was to land by tomorrow night , that was the soonest he could get all the formalities done even after all his contacts

"And you , don't you dare think that i am going to accept you as my lawyer " He had yelled at her as soon as they stepped out of the station .

"As if i am dying to be your lawyer . You can rott in jail for all i care . Also watch your tone while talking to me " She gave it back

"you- "She cut him even before he could start and pointed her finger at him

"No you listen to me . I am not going to take your shit so keep your tone down with me . I am not here to beg you to let me be your lawyer. I don't care so get out of your delusional world ."

"Why did you bail me out then and took my case ? Neither did I ask you to Miss Tejasswi and nor am i going to let you be my lawyer " He was irritated at the audacity of this woman

"Humanity! Ever heard of that? Anyways doesn't matter , looks like you don't need my help . Isn't it Omi ? " She smirked looking at him and then omi .
She did not care anymore .

Main concern was getting him out of jail , now he can do whatever he wants .

'He's eventually gonna come back to ask her for help when no one takes up his case'

Omi who was so done with their argument gulped hearing teja, he knew what she was infering .

"Ya right. I don't need your help so get lost " He spat

"Fine then . Rott in hell Mr Kundrra" She entered her car . As she rolled down her window she shouted "Also , All the best . You'll need it " and drove away

'Fucking hell of a women ' He cursed as she left

***

Do vote and comment if you like the story😊