♣️19.

TEJASSWI'S HOUSE
9:00 A.M

" What even ! "Pratik growled sleepily as he saw Karan sitting on the breakfast table .

" What are you still doing in my house ? " He grabbed a chair and sat lazily looking around for Teja

" What do you mean ? I am having my breakfast " He said nonchalantly making pratik more irritated .

" I can see that . But why are here eating in my house ? " He said firmly stretching each word.

" I don't know. Ask Your Sister" He said in the same manner and pratik looked away frustrated .

Karan silently laughed at pratik's plight . They always had a love- hate bonding . Since pratik was possessive and protective of teja , he didn't want to share his sister with anyone .

" Stop irritating my brother kundrra " Teja entered the kitchen area , buttoning up her black shirt . Karan upped his hands in surrender with a playfull smile . 

" And you ! Don't you have to get ready ?" She said strictly to Pra and he nodded slowly .

" Go then . Why are you here wasting your time ? " Pratik hurried to his room and she went to make her a cup of black coffee . she sat on the chair opposite to his and silently drank her coffee.

Karan wondered why did she not say anything to him till now . She would have burst on him for getting drunk again and taunted him as she helped him yet again .

" So ? " He cleared his throat . She heard him but completely ignored him  .

" Did something happen last night " He asked curiously . She gave him another look and looked into her phone

" I am asking you something " His pitch a bit higher .

" Why would an akdu like me tell you anything" She taunted him and his eyes widened .

" What ? I know you are practical in life teja but aise hi thodi na koi bhi apne aap ko aise bolta hai " All she wanted to do was throw the cup of her coffee on him . The audacity !

" Mujhe koi shauk ni hai apne aap ko yeh sab bolne ka . "

" Phir ? "

" You should tell me . Akdu ke alawa aur kya kya naam rakhe hai mere ? I never knew you had such beautiful names for me ? " She said in tone  too  sweet and a fake grin while he tried to remember if he really said all that to her .

" You know how people blabber in the effect of alcohol right ? " He bit his tongue and looked away. 

" Right. But I am also sure they don't snap at people randomly in the bright daylight , very much sober " She deadpanned and he pressed his lips in a thin line

" Was it necessary , to bring that up ? " He asked after a few minutes of silence while her eyes scrutinized him

" Was it necessary to give you a reality check ? Yes ! " she twisted her lips and flipped her hair a bit .

" Look I apologise for that okay? I don't know what happened to me . It's not going to repeat and hopefully we'll be able to get this over  without  umm.." He paused trying to find a better word instead of saying taunts

" Without  our Disagreements " He completed and she nodded along stiffly.

" Also , the next time you secretly hire guards , make sure you train them to hide properly . " She said making him baffled . He looked at her with mouth wide open

" I have absolutely no idea what you are taking about " He laughed fakely rubbing the back of his neck

" Don't act now. Tell them they are not required. " She stood up and took her and his utensils to keep in the sink