♣️18.

" So what did you say to that girl ? " Karan asked as he walked along her
" Huh? Absolutely nothing" she said in an innocent tone but karan knew otherwise
" She was littlerally scared to death and in tears laddoo " He emphasised and teja stopped and looked at him .
" I might have threatened and made her count sections against which i could send her to jail for flirting with my husband . " She said not meeting his eyes
" Husband? I think you forgot we are not married yet . I am your BOYFRIEND " He stretched the last word
" who said i was talking about you ? " Tejas smirked and walked forward .
" So tell me , this husband of yours , does he know you are dating The Karan Kundrra " He played along .

*********

JESSICA'S HOUSE

" Veere you don't have to worry about anything okay? . You need us , one call and we'll be there . " Prince assured Karan. Everybody was highly drunk . Guests had left and now only prince, jessica , yogita and varun were there.

" I know Prince . You didn't have to post anything on presure of the fans . I know how they targeted  you for not coming up infront of media in support and i am sorry for that and  I also know you are always there for me . " Karan let out .

*******
TEJASSWI'S OFFICE
PARKING LOT

Teja parked the car in the parking spot .  She looked in the rear view mirror to see the car that had been following her all along , parked a few cars away .

She stepped out of her car determined and walked towards the black car. She knocked angirly on the car window and it immediately rolled down . Two men in black uniform looked back at her .

" You guys can go home .  You job here is done .  " She said sternly . When they opened their mouth to say something she cut them " I'll talk to your boss " She said and left 

*******

TEJASSWI'S OFFICE
CABIN

" Nandish Bahl ? " Teja frowned as she looked at rohit and then the setails he had given.

" Yes . It was Nandish's vehicle ." Rohit nodded .

" Fine . His number is in this right " Teja asked gesturing to the papers and rohit nodded.

" You can leave then " She gestured him to leave .

" Nandish Hi ! It's Tejasswi here " Teja said as the call got received.

" Teja ? Oh my god . It's been so long. How are you ? " She heard Nandish say . She had known Nandish since a few years now . Teja had been lawyer of Nandish's relative and they had become quite good friends during the case.

" I am good . I wanted to meet and talk about something important . This js urgent "She said and for a moment line went silent .

" Umm Sure . When ? " Nandish cleared his throat .

" Today ? If possible " She asked uncertain. It was late already .

" I am in pune right now so today won't be possible . Maybe tomorrow if it's that urgent " She heard him say .

" That sounds great . I'll see you tomorrow then and i'll text you the address . "