♣️25.

"Who's this boy ? " He pointed to a picture kept flat on the side table. She mentally slapped herself for not keeping it away.
" A friend "She said vaguely and continued stirring the batter.
" Taste . How's this ? " She forwarded her hand that had a bit of batter on it . He looked away from the picture and walked forward to her taking her hands in his. She smiled a bit successfull in diverting him from the photo.

His hands slowly brought her hands to his lips ,and in the moment she knew it was not going to be a just a cooking session today. His mouth captured the fingers that had batter in his mouth and slowly glided his tongue on them licking the batter , his eyes not leaving her . He looked at her as if he would eat her too and it made her feel fuzzy in stomach .

" I might just taste you instead . I know it will be delicious for sure "
His tongue again licked the fingers that were now devoid of any batter. He took her fingers in his mouth one by one now and sucked on them licking them.
And oh boy ! Her heart didn't how to breathe. Her breathes grew faster wanting more.

" What are you waiting for then "
She got irritated by his teasings and wrapped her other hand around his neck to pull him in for a kiss.

The kiss turned heated as his hands grabbed her hips pulling her into him as closely as possible. Her chest touched his , and his other hand went down , sliding through her thigh , and raising her legs to wrap around his waist . She gasped and moaned as his tongue teased her mouth . He left her lips and attacked her neck . In a flip he turned their positions and made her sit on the kitchen slab , her legs still around his middle. He nibbled on the area between her neck and cleavage . She clutched his hair tightly pushing his head to dig in her skin more. Her head arched back at the pleasure and she stifled a moan .

She opened the buttons of his shirt quicky , tracing his exposed chest , leaving a trail of wet kisses. Her hands went to the bowl of batter , taking a spoonful ,she looked mischievously at him and his eyes glinted.

" You little tease!" He muttered huskily kissing her softly. She dropped the batter little by little on his chest , teasing him deliberately and he groaned as he felt him getting turned. Her hands slowly massaged his built arms and then her head bent down to his bare chest . He clutched her waist tightly as she licked the spread batter on his chest with her lips.

She looked up at him kissing him urgently . The little tease that she was broke the kiss soon and went again to lick the dripping batter . Her hands travelled down his waist opening up the buttons of his pants. He growled a little at the need he felt and stopped her hands.
" Let's take this inside " He mumbled near her lips kissing the corner of her mouth and she nodded quickly.

****

" Hey ! Why are you all drowned ? "He asked getting up from his couch
" Stay right there . I am bringing a towel " He said at her head to toe dripping figure and disappeared inside to get her a towel to dry herself.
" Here" He entered again and brought her close to him . He wrapped the towel around her figure , pressing it a little soaking the water .
" Go and change " He ordered gently and she went inside taking his oversized shirt from his hand to change into .
When she came back the room heater was on and Karan had kept masala teas ready for them . She grinned wide , warmth filling her at his homely actions. He guided her into the blanket. Her head rested on his chest and she laid in between his legs.
" You know i don't drink tea right ?" She mumbled
" Yeah , but it is good to drink it once in a while . You might catch cold " She couldn't look at his face but knew he was shaking his head at her.
" Sorry. I forgot my umbrella and i couldn't stop since it was important case. " She said sheepishly tilting her head a little to look at him . He sighed and took the cup from her hands to keep it on the stool . He made her turn such that she was now straddling him . Her hands rested on his chest and faces centimeters apart.
" Why are you so irresponsible when it comes to taking care of yourself Laddoo. Do you forget you are taking care of my life when you look after yourself Huh ? " Her heart swelled and she rested her head near his heart kissing lightly there.
" Sorry na . That is why i have you in my life no ? For taking care of me ! " She smiled and she could feel him smile too