♣️11.

TEJASSWI'S HOUSE
11:00 P.M.

"Hi Tejasswi , It's Yogita here . I am sorry if i disturbed you " Teja immediately sat up from her sleeping position.
"Yogita Hi . Is everything okay ? I hope this is not about the affair thing .I have handled everything , You don't have to worry about media "
"I am sure you took care of it Teja . But i did not call for this ." A frown etched at her face listening to yogita .What could be the reason of Yogita calling so late at night
" It's Karan actually " Teja's frown deepened " I just got a call from him and he was heavily drunk . He kept on apologizing to me for ruining my  reputation . I tried assuring him that it's okay , but he kept babbling . I am worried for him Tejasswi . I have no idea where he is and i don't want to call at his house and disturb his parents so i just wanted to check if you have any idea "
Teja cursed him internally for drinking to get away from  his problems
" Don't worry Yogita . I'll check on him " She assured her and cut the call . She changed from her nightdress and drove to her condo .

***********

TEJASSWI'S CONDO
8:00 A.M.

Bright rays fell on his face waking him up . He rubbed his eyes and got up clueless . He looked around to see himself in the bedroom . His head throbbed badly ,as a result of drinking so much last night obviously . He sat up thinking how he reached the bed . The last thing he remember was him drinking in the living room then how did he reach bedroom that too tucked in nicely with a blanket . He shrugged thinking may be he had shifted places in intoxicated form .

He went to the kitchen to make himself tea. His mornings never start without tea.

He got startled as the door bell rang .' It would be Teja '  as Nobody else knew he was here .

He opened the door to see Omi standing there 2-3 bags in his hands . He was surprised looking at Omi but nonetheless invited him inside .

" Are you okay? Bataya kyu ni aapne kal hi mujhe . " Omi burst at him

" Take these . Mujhe apke ghar jake kuch samaan lane ka mauka ni mila isliye raste se kuch shopping karke le aya abhi . " Omi told him giving the bags . Karan looked emotionally at him . Here was him , a member of his team , helping him when his own family didn't . He quickly composed himself 

" Teja told you i am here ? " He asked him checking the clothes inside the bag

"Aur nahi toh kya . Aap toh batane ni wale the . Woh nahi batati toh mujhe toh pata hi ni chalta " He looked angry

" Achha theeke na . I wasn't in a right state of mind . Dimaag se nikalgaya .
And thanks for this " Karan said and went to get ready .

********

He stepped in the living room dressed to see Omi on his phone .

" Omi listen , do one thing . Please take care of all the media channels and newspapers that might publish about Yogita " He told Omi and wore his shoes .

" That's unsaid bhai . But i don't think anyone will dare to publish anything about it after what happened yesterday " Karan snapped his head to look at Omi . What was he talking about

" What do you mean after yesterday ? "
Omi looked at him like deer caught in headlights . He facepalmed himself mentally . He didn't know Karan wasn't aware of the fiasco that happened yesterday .And now he didn't want to reveal because that would dampen his mood more .