♣️9.

OUTSIDE COURT

"Good to see you against me , again Teju  " They stopped in their tracks when they heard Vikram's voice. Vikram came ahead and stood infront of Teja .

"It doesn't seems like though . You should have done better homework Dixit " She replied back pointing at what happened in the court room . Karan looked curiously between the two .

Vikram gritted his teeth at the obvious insult and looked at Karan behind her standing with Rohit and Prince. Omi had gone to get the car from parking . Sensing a heated argument , Teja gestured others to go ahead . Karan relucantly moved along with Prince and Rohit but his gaze stayed at the two .

"Oh Darling , Don't worry . This is just the beginning " Vikram stepped closer and whispered in his deep voice  to her when everyone left

Teja gave a dry chuckle ."Huh , You should be the one worrying. When have i ever lost ? and that to you ? " She smirked at him . She knew he was no competition of hers , but he always made it a competition  whenever they were against each other . And she wasn't one to back down from challenges

"That we'll see ! But i never expected you to take this case teju. Kinda brave of you  to fight your ex- boyfriend's case. " He was clearly trying to push her buttons.

"That's the thing you see . My every move is unexpected so instead of making big statements here better prepare for the next hearing ." She pretended to dust his coat . Vikram laughed fakely .

"You know why i liked you since college days Teju? This " He closed the remaining distance between them and put the hair on her face behind her ear with his fingers while Teja immediately turned her head. "This attitude of yours makes me like you more " He chuckled at the pure disgust visible on her face

"Wish I could say the same Dixit . But fortunately I have better standards. " She said and moved back from him to leave .

********

Prince had already left by cab . Karan was waiting for Omi to bring the car from so long .They were thankful that there was no media .Rohit was waiting for Teja and they had left to the parking lot  as soon as she came after talking to Vikram .

He had obviously observed the exchange between the two and couldn't help but notice how close they were to each other . It did not look like a good conversation though . Rohit's reaction made it clear that the guy wasn't someone both , Teja and rohit were fond of .   He had wanted to  ask her how she knew him and what conversation they had But he knew he had no right to .He had already so much going on about the morphed pics , Yogita and her family's reaction , their reputation , that he decided not to dwell on this topic .

*******

"Aise kaise kharaab ho gayi Omi .Abhi jab aye the tab toh theek thi "Omi had come back and informed about the car not functioning .

"Sorry bhai , meri mechanic se baat ho gayi hai . Abhi cab karlete hai " Omi tried to relax a frustrated Karan

" Need any help " They heard Rohit as teja's car stopped infront of them .Omi looked at Karan for an answer . Teja was sitting on the driver seat staring ahead. Karan looked at her to see if she actually wanted to give a lift or was it a formality .

With her reaction , she seemed least interested So he denied politely but rohit asked him again and said its no problem for them .But Karan denied still looking at Teja . Getting itritated with his behaviour , She finally turned her head .

"It's okay I'll drop you guys. . I am anyway going that way. " Karan sighed at her indifference but decided to take the lift . The day had already been  so heavy to him .