♣️45.

TEJASSWI'S OFFICE
6:00 P.M

Her hands shivered as she held onto the door of her cabin. Stauntering inside , she threw her purse aside and fell on to the couch. Her mind was blank . She had said she will sort herself out but how ? She wanted to go home , lie down and just sleep over all her problems. But she knew Pratik was at home. Which meant another round of arguments , another round of her being an emotional mess. She didn't need that. She needed a solution. She needed advice but whom could she possibly go to ?

****

KARAN'S HOUSE
6:30 P.M.

" Didn't you find it difficult to love and trust him ? " She asked skeptically as she kept a plate of cookies in front of her. Teja smiled , despite her denying she had made her coffee too .

" Teja , You learn to trust a person the more you hold on to them.........and don't give up .  I trusted Karan's father not because he never never made mistakes , ofcourse he made his own share of mistakes , i did too....... But what matters is , at the end who stays. He proved everyday that he was trustworthy. And sometimes all we need in life is someone to hold onto , even after their mistakes because you know them . You love them " His mother said gently giving her hand a squeeze.

Teja closed her eyes taking in her words .

" Teja you know where you go wrong ? Not letting it out.... Beta , you have still have held onto anger that you have towards your father that you you see everyone in the same light as your father....... Teju , the best way to release this accumalated feelings is to talk to someone .. You can talk to anyone , me , sunny , your brother or a therapist.  It's your choice " She carressed teja's hair and Teja leaned on to the motherly love.

" Will it really help aunty ? " She whispered and was met with a motherly gaze

" It always does. I understand talking about these things to people you know is difficult , but there's no difficulty in talking to a stranger right ?  Why not just try it ? Maybe it helps with all the conflicting emotions you feel . Hmm? "
Teja nodded

" And i am always here if you need anything . I am glad you chose to come here and talked to me ..... It may be a little step from your side to take an effort to let the past go ....." Suneeta aunty hugged her teja smiled softly a bit

" Thankyou for this " She whispered

" ek shittar padna hai thankyou bola toh. Mere liye tu mri beti jaisi hai. And i don't know what goes on between you and sunny , But i want you to come over and demand butter chicken every other day. Samjhi ? " She said patting hwr cheeks and teja smiled . genuinly this time .

" I will , Aunty . "

****

TEJASSWI'S HOUSE
7:00 P.M.

" What are you doing here ? " Pratik growled looking at karan on the doorstep

" Is teja here ?  " He asked impatiently

" No "

" Where's your sister then ? She's not supposed to be anwhere else? " Karan gritted out

" How would i know where she is ? As if she tells me everything ? And she can go anywhere she wants." Pratik scoffed

" Pratik , she is not fine. She fainted due to stress hours back , And you are here still salty about the secret she kept ? " Karan said and entered the house