♣️10.

KARAN'S HOUSE

"I'll drop you , wherever you want to "
"No need of another favour , i can go by my car " He said .
"Fine  "She shrugged
Karan looked at her suspiciously. She agreed . So easily ?
He walked in the direction where his car was parked in the parking lot. While teja's stood right outside the house

After a few minutes he came back and stood in front of teja with hands crossed and an irritated expression on his face . Teja wanted to laugh at him . He looked like a baby .

" You knew , didn't you ? "

" Ofcourse ! How would you go by your car when you forgot to take your keys in anger" She finally burst out laughing

**********

" Where have you brought me ? " He looked around confused trying to identify the location . He hadn't realised but slept the whole drive here and woke up to find himself in an unfamiliar location . Without replying she stepped out of the car and gestured him to come out as well .

"If you wanted to kill me you could have simply let me be in jail only . "He followed her as she went to a passage on the left giving him an unamused stare.

"If you are so curious to know where we are , you shouldn't have slept then . How was i supposed to know where to drop you without you telling me " He seemed so exhausted that she did not want to disturb him . She did not want to take him to her office , he needed a peaceful environment and  not a stressful one . So she brought him to her private condo which she had bought recently .

With her words, memory of whatever happened came rushing to him and He grew silent .

*********

"Are you sure you don't need anything else  ? " She asked forwarding a glass of water to him.

"Yeah " He replied meekly . She could see he had gone into thinking zone . He must be hurt after those words from his father. She knew he would never willingly open up , especially to her . So instead of asking him anything she sat silently on the couch opposite to him

" Whose house is this by the way ? " He asked looking around .

" Whose house keys would i roam around with ? " She raised her eyebrows .

"You shifted? " He asked surprised.

"No, I still live there. I bought this recently as a gift " Karan nodded  . He  may not have shown on the outside   , but listening to her ,  he was really   proud of her achievement .

" I wish i would have bought a personal flat as well . Would come handy when your father kicks you out of the house " He tried to make joke out of the situation but she could clearly see sadness in his eyes.

" You know he loves you right " She said softly looking at him . He looked up to meet her gaze .

" He doesn't now. I guess i let him down and now he hates me . Why would he refuse to even see my face ? Doesn't he trust me ? " He got looked up to control his tears . Teja could see him getting emotional . She sat beside him and held his hand giving it a small squeez .