Epilogue

- Dad, when you decided to celebrate your victory in elections, I thought you'd be holding a party, not going to uncle Tommy- Michael sighed, looking out the window as trees passed by like an omen of another day within a forest with his crazy uncle. Not that he didn't love him... he was just weird and it wasn't something that the teenager wanted to put up with right now. He tried to be normal, as normal as someone like him can be and his family wasn't helping him with that. First of all, he had two dads that were actually best friends and decided to marry each other to make it easier for them. Second, they were well known for their charity actions and political work. Third, his dad became prime minister a week ago. And the last but not least: his fucking uncle, Thomas Blade. An unbeatable champion in fencing that was greeted to every tournament with a chant "Blood for the blood god". Michael had no idea what was up with that, but uncle seemed to enjoy it. With one exception. He hid from the public in this god-forgotten town in the middle of the forest. Well, it would be fine if he even lived IN this town. But no! His house was like five kilometers from the border! And Michael had to come there with his parents on every single occasion there was. Why couldn't uncle just visit them instead? They had a luxury mansion with actual technology in it, unlike that huge house with only one computer in it! The stove wasn't even electrical, it was running on gas!

- Well... we wanted to celebrate with our family and it's easier for everyone to gather at Tommy's house- family, as if they even had one in the first place. Yeah, there were his grandparents but they didn't keep in touch with them. And he had no idea what actually happened to his second dad's family. What, did all Shlatts just die or disappear?! Who knows!

- Besides, this time maybe you would be able to enjoy it too. There's someone that really wanted to talk to you this time- dad took his eyes from the road for the second to smile at him. Who this time, the mayor Found? He knew everyone in this town, starting from this weird fox guy, ending at the mayor and his crazy roommate. And there was no way that somebody moved in, no one would be able to find this stupid place.

- I'm so happy that we get to see them again instead of getting messages through Tommy-

- Me too. We haven't seen Watsons in ages to be fair. Phil was already huffing over it-

- Yeah, uncle was absolutely pissed when we missed the last time- they laughed together, confusing Michael. Watsons? He had no idea that they had relatives called like that. If he remembered properly uncle Tommy's old surname was Innit and he had no idea whose else family it could be.

Finally the car stopped, a sight of this ridiculous house behind his window. It should be a museum at this point to be fair...

- Tommy!- dad waved at the man standing in the doorway with crossed arms and a crooked smile plastered to his face.

- If it isn't the great prime minister! Your highness, may i ask what matters bring you to a humble peasant like me?- oh, no, he was speaking like that again... because of that stupid festival that misters Found and Wastaken put up every year uncle sometimes would start speaking in that stupid "royal" manner.

- Oh, great sir! It is the ruler's duty to check upon their most skillful knight!- his dad chimned in, trying his best not to laugh. Heavens why... Soon they hugged, laughing together. They were so weird...

But there was one person sitting on the couch that absolutely put him off. A man, in golden robes and with enormous wings sprouting off his back was sitting there, tuning a guitar that uncle kept in the room on the second floor.

- Tubbo! So good to finally see you!-

- Wilbur! Stunning as always!- it was Michael who was absolutely stunned, he had no idea what was going on. An angel... hugging his dad and greeting him as if they were old pals. WHAT WAS AN ANGEL DOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

- Michael, how mature you are! Time flows mercilessly, doesn't it? I still remember when you barely reached my waist!- what the fuck. But he had no time to question that as yet another person entered the room. And... he was absolutely terrifying. A huge man, almost as tall as his dad, at least the height of his uncle, his arms almost as big as boy's tights. He even made his long messy pink braid look manly...

- Hello, Michael- he said in a monotone voice, making the boy shiver. How did he know his name?

- TECHNO!- but his dad wasn't intimidated at all, launching himself onto the man, grinning widely.

- It's good to see you too, Tubbo, Ranboo. But I would suggest to hide-

- Hide? Why would we... uncle is furious, right?

- Well put, yes-

- YOU LITTLE FUCKS, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

~~

- Well, aren't you quiet today- the uncle was smiling widely at him, an arm stretched out, offering a drink. Michael took it hesitantly, still looking with pure disbelief at the scenery before him.- You usually are more grumpy than surprised- Tommy plopped down next to him with a heavy sigh.

- It's just... I...

- I know, it's not everyday that you get to see an angel, not to mention four of them. But you used to adore them, really!

- I... do they really know me?

- Of course! You used to hang out with them every time you visited me! But ever since you turned seven your parents started showing up late and stopped seeing them. Oh, uncle was so furious...- uncle chuckled absently, but his eyes were widened in slight horror at the memories presumably playing in his head.

- B-but... who are they?!

- This is one of the Powers, Techno- the first one the uncle points at is that huge warrior, now grinning at the fact that Tubbo and Ranboo were getting scolded.- He's actually the one that taught me how to fight and came up with both my surname and a catchphrase. This is his brother Wilbur, one of the Virtues- next one was that golden angel that was laughing his ass off.- Right now he's working with one human to publish his album. Soot was his name if I remember correctly?-

- What about this lady?

- It's their mother, Kristin, my great-aunt. She's a Domination and rarely is allowed to visit. But once or twice a year she comes with her family to see us. And last, but definitely not least, my uncle Phil. Angel of Death. He and his sons stop by all the time, so I can't even miss them. They'll always find me, especially Techno. I still use his sword- he grinned in his usual way, placing his hand on the handle of his saber. For a second Michael could see similarities between the pink haired man and his uncle, their poses prideful and royal, messy braids tied only for hair not to bother them and that victorious presence of a great warrior. Maybe they really were a family after all...

- How did you all meet?

- Well, it's a long story, but...

_______

And that's the absolute end. A rather far reaching end, by hey, that's just me.

Hope you had at least a little fun and once again sorry for the lack of proper ending. I just... couldn't put myself to this anymore.