vi. she put a spell on him!

CHAPTER VI:
she put a spell on him!

CHAPTER VI: she put a spell on him!

( October 1978 )

      REGULUS FELT CONFLICTED WITH THE RISE OF THE DARK LORD WHILE STARING AT THE LAST LETTER LIBILLULE HAD SENT HIM

      REGULUS FELT CONFLICTED WITH THE RISE OF THE DARK LORD WHILE STARING AT THE LAST LETTER LIBILLULE HAD SENT HIM. Maybe, in a dark, far away, twisted land, he thought she was a bit nice. Ask him that to confirm though? He'd probably threaten to hex you. But he couldn't deny the fact that he meant what he said in the letter comparing her to a dragonfly.

Libillule had a strange aura surrounding her. The magnetic kind that seemed to shimmer as it lured people in. But she was most definitely annoying. Always sending letters no matter how much he told her not to? Get a life already.

And she was an odd one, Libillule, what an odd name. Regulus didn't have too much of a care for her on the outside. She was loud, preppy, intelligent, annoying, pushy, prettypretty? Intelligent? Oh dear, what was she doing to his head?

She must've put a contact spell on her potions for him to be thinking about her in his dorm so late at night. He sent a few letters and now his mind was plagued with her! Someone should check on him for a fever of some kind, or just go ahead and ship him off to St. Mungos.

Regulus sighed and threw the letter onto his nightstand rolling over to his side to avoid having to even look at it. If he didn't look at it then he wouldn't go to sleep thinking about her and if he didn't go to sleep thinking about her then she wouldn't be in his dreams. Right?

Wrong!