xxxvi. path

CHAPTER XXXVI:
path

CHAPTER XXXVI: path

( January 1980 )

      "CALL ME SELFISH FOR SAYING THIS, BUT I HATE THAT YOU LEFT TO SAVE SO MANY PEOPLE

"CALL ME SELFISH FOR SAYING THIS, BUT I HATE THAT YOU LEFT TO SAVE SO MANY PEOPLE." Libillule sniffled, her eyes still on the painting of herself. "Someone else could have done it, anyone else could have done it. I have no clue why Dumbledore didn't do it himself. The man can literally see into the future," she huffed irritated.

      "And I think it's bullshit that you believed we were meant to have different paths in life. You killing yourself and me supposedly going on to live my life happy. As if I can go on to live my life happily while you have a tombstone with your name on it."

      As much as Libillule had wanted to despise Regulus for all the things he put her through over all of those months, she couldn't. She could never bring herself to hate the one man who always made her feel so full of life and pleased to even be breathing. But now he was missing that life she felt, most likely replaced with all kinds of decomposers having an absolute field day on his anatomy. He gave up that lively feeling so that she could have it.

      But now neither of them had it. That feeling inside of her was long gone now replaced with salty tears and the stinging sensation of cigarettes darkening her pink lungs.

"You're a git, you know that?" She scooted closer to the painting with golden frame. "Us having different paths?" The girl pressed her forehead to the frame imagining it was him.

      "You were my path. Ma Mante, my path. You were always my path."

NOTE

NOTE. so dont hate me but... the end.

NO WAY you guys thought this was gonna be a happy ending 🙅🏽‍♀️ "im sorry i left, but it was for the best" AND YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE HAPPY??? NAWWW

anyways 😋 i heart you guys for supporting this book 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 i published this with no idea with how i was gonna finish it but i KNEW it wasnt gonna have a happy ending and here were are

theres only one more thing i have to post and thats my BOOK OUTLINE‼️‼️‼️ basically its like what i would write as a planning sheet for this book so i wouldnt forget anything i wanted to put into a chapter. ALL my books have them ( starstuck has one of the longest ones ) but this one has a pretty short one compared to that. but after thats posted THIS WILL BE THE END OF DRAGONFLY ☹️☹️☹️☹️

ILY ALL MUCH LOVE MWAH MWAH 🫶🏽