x. giggles galore

CHAPTER X:
giggles galore

CHAPTER X: giggles galore

( November 1978 )

      LIBILLULE WOKE UP TO A LETTER A LETTER ADDRESSED TO HER IN HER FAVORITE HANDWRITING

      LIBILLULE WOKE UP TO A LETTER A LETTER ADDRESSED TO HER IN HER FAVORITE HANDWRITING. She quickly used her letter opener to unseal the envelope, almost cutting herself in the process before plopping herself onto her stomach on her mattress.

      The girl's eyes widened larger than her magnified glasses had already made them once she read the first sentence of his words. No way Regulus Black had written, sealed, and sent this letter himself. This had to be a joke. But joke or not, Dupont found herself giddy with every word her eyes trailed over. "Wicked," she breathed out.

Regulus was right though, she had thought about the scenario of slipping someone a love potion before but she knew she'd never be able to execute it properly and would probably end up killing them.

      Just know you didn't look half bad in it.

Libillule took off her glasses to see if she read the sentence correctly then quickly put them back on after realizing she couldn't see without them. Regulus Black though Libillule Dupont didn't look half bad in his dream. That was just a few synonyms away from saying she looked nice! What kind of world was this? First Regulus had dreamt about her, then he was saying she looked nice.

Not even finishing the letter, she rolled to her back giggling and holding the letter close. He had a way with words that would make others think he was ill-mannered, but Libillule? She thought he was pretty, intelligent, brilliant, occasionally humoroushe was all sorts of things to her!

She eventually finished reading the letter, no matter how many times she stopped to giggle. And soon enough, she was off to write him a letter.