xi. see you in your dreams

CHAPTER XI:
see you in your dreams

CHAPTER XI: see you in your dreams

( November 1978 )

      November 78'

      November 78'

            Mantis,

            I don't believe that I was in your dream. That's got to be some joke on me. If it is, I don't like you at the moment. If it isn't, then what was I wearing in the dream? Regulus Black, you dreamt of me with clothes on, right!?

Moving on from that... I've heard multiple things about dreaming about people and what it means. It could mean you went to bed thinking about that person, your subconscious is trying to get you to understand your feelings for that person, or you just dreamt them for no particular reason. Personally, I feel as though the second option is my favorite because it could benefit me, but really, it's up to you to decide which option you'd like to go with.

            And I didn't cast a spell on you. You must finally be succumbing to my undeniable charm. I don't blame you. I too would fall for me. But if you really have fallen for me, do try to be nicer. You won't perish. At least I don't think you will. You wouldn't happen to melt at the contact of water, would you? And it wounds me deeply that the boy who's called me pretty is also a prick as a side hustle. Make up your mind, love.

See you in your dreams, Dragonfly.