The start

Other dancers may be on the floor. Dear, but my eyes will see only you

ARYA MARTINEZ

So this is where we stand now huh? From all the choices we could've picked I never thought we would pick this one.

"Arya I know you are upset but you have to understand this are difficult times we have to work with what we got" My father said as he got close to me and held my shoulder in a comforting manner.

I don't blame him for what's about to come but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed knowing that we look weak compared to the enemy. Our state used to be one of the most powerful ones, after all the Mexican mafia has been strong since its start. My dad, Vincent Martinez is the don of it now, but since the start of the year we've been having some problems with the Serbian mafia and for the looks of it we aren't the only ones affected by it.

The way things work is we work on our state in this case  Mexico, but we also own other different territories, we currently live in New York, meanwhile my dad frequently visits Mexico to see if everything is in order. The reason we live in New York is because most of our deals and problems occur and need to be solved here.

Sadly, we share this territory with the Italian mafia making our rivalry worse.

Currently my dad and I are on our way to the Italian mafia state in Sicily where the don is currently at, according to them they have been having trouble with the Serbian mafia too, the Serbian mafia has been a threat to them and want to come down to an agreement. The Italian mafia has been our #1 rival since day one I don't see why we need them for this but the only thing I can do for now is accompany my dad and learn form the experience. Ever since I turned 18 I've been going to his meetings to become a leader in the future, 6 years after here I am, about to land and meet the enemy.

___

Upon arriving to the mansion we are instantly greeted by 5 men outside. The seemed to call someone and then they let us in.

"Well isn't this a bit too much." I murmur to my dad at the sight of the mansion. The decoration was full of antiques that they probably don't know the meaning of.

Inside it's huge, the first room you see is the living room. It has a tall roof, white marble floor, the color theme is white and dark red with a hint of black. There's a red round sofa, a black coffee table in the middle with a beautiful vase on top of it. On the side there's a huge fireplace, and across it a very old but beautiful and taken care of looking piano. The design fits with the huge ego Italians have.

The Italian mafia is very known for not being good allies, they always end up betraying you depending on how much they can be benefited, that's why I'm currently concerned.

Dante De Luca is the don of the mafia, he is known to be ruthless, he is our first enemy. The Italian mafia always try to mess up our deals, the rule is to kill at sight, they have taken many of our men, like we have taken many of theirs. I have no idea when did this rivalry started but I know for a fact it has been going on for many many years.

While I'm looking at the view I see Dante and a man in his late 20's come in. "Sorry for the wait I hope you're enjoying your stay." Dante blurts taking a sit in one of the sofas with the other man. The man seemed uninterested he was fixing his jet black hair with his hand, as if the rival mafia wasn't here.

Dante has been mafia don for around 30 years after killing his dad when he turned 18 years old, that only made him more feared by his enemies and respected by his followers.

"Cut the crap Dante what do you want?"My dad exclaims annoyed still at edge without sitting down. After struggling with the Serbian mafia for some time, we got a random letter from Dante saying he had a deal that would interest us.