Femme Fatale

I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out
'Cause that's what young love is all about

ARYA MARTINEZ

I wish I could say I am mature enough and have come to terms I won't always win, you win some you lose some.

But come on let's be serious here, I am Arya Martinez. I won't let some stupid man fool me. I can't believe I made his ego bigger than his dick will ever be.

Men were only put on this earth for pleasure.

I am young, I am pretty, I am hot, I have curves women would kill for, I am rich, I have power. I can have a stupid contract if I put my mind up to it.

I think it's time to bring out the femme fatale in me.

"I know this may sound stupid but I think I got the perfect plan"

Maria looks at me from where she is. She laid down onto the floor as she wrote down some ideas to get the contract back. Her big eyes looking up at me, her plump lips parted with inquiry.

"Tenemos que agarrar al toro por los cuernos" I smirk feeling an overly sense of confidence.

"Wey, get it out already" Maria gets up impatiently.

She takes a closer step analysing me, trying to read my thoughts.

"We go to Dante's estate back in Italy, he owns many clubs, we go to one of them where Elijah will definitely be at I'll make sure I know the exact time, day and place and I seduce him"

"Arya I love your confidence and all but, how are you planning to seduce him if he hates you?"

I pause

"He isn't that stupid"

He isn't that stupid.

Those words have been invading my mind since the first day I met him. Seems like Elijah is a stronger enemy than what I accounted for.

"We will obviously need to change our appearances a tiny bit" I explain

"And after that what are you planning to do?" The woman in front of me questions.

"We go back to his house, I trap him somehow, handcuffs or something, torture him and get the contract back" I get it out quickly.

"No mames wey estas loca"

"But you love me" I blow a kiss at her.

"I am in. When do we leave?" Maria smiles at me.

I love her.

I know I can always trust her no matter how dangerous or crazy something sounds. She always backs me up. I am happy to know who my right hand woman will be when I am don of this mafia.

"First we need to change our appearances or at least think about what we will do"

"I have always wanted to get my navel pierced, I know it won't change much but I am using it as an excuse" I have always loved how navel piercing looked like but been too lazy to get one, and do all that aftercare. But since its October it will be easier to deal with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok this won't hurt much just inhale when I tell you and exhale very hard" At those words I realize I am scared to get this piece. I have a very hight pain tolerance and lived through a lot, yet there is something about someone grabbing my stomach and pinching it that makes me feel exposed.