Proof

Evil, we've come to tell you that she's evil, most definitely.

"There has been unplanned changes sir"

Walking back and forth from my office listening at the man around me, this past days we have been working nonstop but to no avail. I don't usually work with this people but around 14 years ago I got an interesting preposition. So here we are too close yet to far. Upon hearing to those words, it unintentionally makes me perk up my head to the older man talking to me.

"What type of changes?"

The man at the door looks at the one sitting on my couch, worry in his eye. They both seem to know something I am unaware of.

He swallows saliva and gives a big sigh.

"Dante has been killed"

Fuck

-

ARYA MARTINEZ

The light coming from a window hits my eyes, forcing me to open them. It takes me some light to get used to everything in the room. I would think I dreamt all of that, but the pounding headache tells me otherwise, also Maria on the bed next to me sprawled out with her dress from the night before, her hair a mess, and lipstick messed up. At this point I don't bother asking how we were able to get back into our hotel room. Weirdly, this isn't the first time I get kidnapped and placed back to where I was, and I have a feeling this won't be the last time.

Still staring at Maria I see her squirm a bit, followed instantly by a groan covering her eyes from the sun "Get that thing off of my face"

"Rough night?" Forcing me to stand up to close the windows and leaving them slightly open so we are still able to see the way around.

By the huge sigh of relief made by Maria I get thanked. Standing up so she is just sitting on her bed, she scratches her eyes with her palms yawning. "I would ask you the same thing" She gasps at me.

Looking down at myself, I am greeted by old blood stains, also a reminder of what happened yesterday. I still need a few moments to get my thoughts together, I remember that this isn't only my blood but, some of it was owned by the man I came across yesterday, Elijah.

Disgusting.

I open my suit case that I left right in front of my bed, getting out a small bottle of ibuprofen, I take four pills.

I swallow two of the pills, handing my friend the other two pills at the same time as a brand new water bottle that I brought with me the day before, she needs it more than me.

Right after gifting her the items, I walk back to my suitcase, getting out fresh clothes and head to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and lock it, taking a good glance at the mirror right in front of me, I nearly don't recognize myself. Apart from the mess of my dress, I don't have the black hair anymore, I am back to having my natural hair, even though it's straight and really easy to be tamed, it is still tangly and messed up, one of my contacts fell off, and all my makeup is smudged off, now my lip decorated by a new cut, it's small, but I can tell it's busted open. Lower my neck is bruised, purple hand marks around it.

Just to be safe, I open the small medicine kit I always bring with me just in case I need it, since this job isn't the safest out there. I take the bottle of isopropyl alcohol, carefully opening it I put a but on a piece of cotton, pulling it closer to my lip. With a wince I swab at it for a few moments until I am satisfied with it. Throwing the cotton covered with alcohol and fresh blood on it, in the trash can.

This should be going in the red bag.

I pull the hot water tab, I am in need of a hot shower.

Stripping away from all of my clothes I step into the shower, instant relief hits me as soon as the warm water hits my hair, going down to my neck, following by my chest, my waist, legs, and finally feet. I stand in this position for a few minutes just feeling relaxed by the water falling down, not thinking about anything else.