Failure

But I guess that's just what sluts do,
How could it ever be just us two?
I'd never love you enough to trust you,
We just met and I just fucked you

ARYA MARTINEZ

Well how could I be so stupid? My first important job and I blew it.

"I see cat got your tongue again princess. What? did you really think I would work with you"

Currently I am in the back of a black sports car alongside Elijah, well I am on the middle seat and Elijah is besides me on my right, watching my every move. Well what is he expecting me to do? I got some handcuffs on. No idea where he got them from, I don't want to know. 

"I see I  shouldn't have trusted an Italian rat after all" I commented looking at the window at my left as if it wasn't tinted.

"Don't be so pissed Martinez, I didn't have that much higher expectations for you anyways" Expectations? Is he really bringing that up? Well I didn't expect him to be such a narcissistic dick but here we are.

Ring ring

He gets a phone call and I wait for him to respond. 

"Hello, de Luca speaking" He responds while still watching me with piercing eyes.

"Daddy when can we see each other again, I've been reminiscing about last time" the high pitched voice through the phone says and I can see Elijah's eyes open up in surprise. 

Daddy really? There's way too many ways to call him, but daddy? That sure is embarrassing. Girl please love yourself, don't let yourself get humiliated you deserve better.

"Daddy yesss!" I try to moan as high as I can. If he has me in this position I can at least ruin one of his little one night stands. 

He quickly hangs up the phone and tosses it to his side. Going back to his usual emotionless face. 

I snort.

"What are you laughing at? Are you jealous?" I see that asshole smirk.

"Please, as if I couldn't get something better other than your dick that's probably smaller than my pinkie's distal falange"

He looks directly at me and smirks.

He quickly gets a key from his pocket and undoes my handcuffs. After doing so he grabs my hand.

"Do you want to check ?" He has a mischievous smile on. 

Before I can respond he bends me over his lap and places the hand he was grabbing on his crotch area. I can feel something hard.

Oh no

He shoves me to the side and grabs a pistol from his pants.

Oh so that was the bulge.

"I see you are a little anatomy nerd, let's see if you like this" 

Hey man thank you I appreciate the concern, but no thanks. 

"Do you want your killing shot to be on your carotid artery" He murmurs as he holds my face up with one hand and points the gun with the other one.

He lowers his gun to my chest.

"Or maybe your brachiocephalic artery"

Holding eye contact, because I ain't no bitch. He seems deep in thought.

After some seconds of him thinking he smirks, and lowers his sight. He massages my right tight with his hand moving it to the side as he finally faces me.