Confusion

There's just inches in between us
I want you to give in, I want you to give in
There is tension in between us
I just wanna give in
And I don't care if I'm forgiven

ARYA MARTINEZ

October 26 9:45 pm

Maria and I arrived to Sicily yesterday night, it's currently the day.

I realized Italy helped me get better, comparing myself from when I was driving to Rome, I am feeling overly confident. It seems that the nervousness that came from failing from the first time didn't last forever. I am back to who I was.

Some people may say my confidence will be my demise. I think they are just jealous.

Maria and I are getting ready, while she is doing her makeup I am changing into my dress, it's a simple short white dress, it fits close to my skin and it has a bit of lace on my cleavage. I paired it with a delicate golden necklace, golden rings, white satin platforms from Prada, and a white clutch from Hermès with a gold band. Underneath my dress I had a thigh holster with a dagger.

Necessities

Afterwards I put on my makeup, this is where the magic starts. Since I have bigger eyes, I did a foxy eye look to make them look smaller and longer. To make it more believable I bought a black wig, it's so high quality it looks real. Added green contact lenses.

I see Maria also finished getting ready, she decided to dye her hair blonde. She put on a black velvet dress paired with loubutins. With a gun underneath her holster.

"You look hot" Maria winks at me.

I stare at the person in the mirror, it looks nothing like me but I for sure look hot in this, I am now more confident in my ability to seduce Elijah.

Elijah de Luca I'm coming for you.

-

Upon arriving to the club I am in awe, I see why Elijah decided to come here this day.

Even from the outside I notice it must be a very prestigious club, there's a line full of people waiting to enter. I'm glad I made a reservation beforehand.

Maria and I walk up to the front where the guards are at, I have seen them before. Well, one of them. His name is Marco Rossi, even under the dark shades he is wearing I am capable of recognizing his dark brown hair with unusual blue dyed streak . When working against Italians, my father never let me be in close contact with them, so even if I wasn't undercover he would never recognize me.

"Well hello there! I made a reservation in the name of Rebecca Smith just yesterday here is my id and my friends id" I hand Marco our fake id's, a positive of being born inside the mafia is that you can get free fake id's in an instant.

Marco scans the id's and looks at both of us with an expression that gives nothing away.

"You have to do the line ladies, all the way back there" He points to where the line stopped, it seemed like 90 people, of course we weren't going to make all that line.

I subtly act like someone behind me pushed me and tripped onto Marco's arms, making sure I got a good grasp at his biceps, Marco surely found my hand, since I felt his biceps tense.

"Oh I am so sorry, I'm so clumsy I didn't see where I was going I am so ashamed, we will quickly go back to the line" Very slowly I back away buying time for Maria to pull something.

From the corner of my eye I watch Maria subtly puffing up her chest and pulling her hair to the side so Marco can get a better look at her.

"I am sorry too, it's just that we are tourist and this is our final night here, we just really wanted to have a fun time" Maria winks at him.