Him

There's something in your way
And now someone is gonna pay
And if you can't get what you want
Well it's all because of me

"Stop there where you are!" I shout at the man before me while I point a gun to him. There is no way he can escape but Serbians are very sneaky after all.

The Serbian stops his tracks and just before jumping out of the balcony he seems to be in doubt. 

He stops to face me. 

"What do you think you are doing? Did you really think you wouldn't be caught sneaking into one of our private meetings?" I question the blonde man.

"You Mexicans really think you have the upper hand in everything" He finally blurts.

"Well let me get you in a little secret my friend" He seems content with what he is about to get out. And I am curious to see what he wants to tell me.

"Go on" I keep pointing a gun to him. 

"You think your don has everyone in control right? Do you honestly think you can run that big of a mafia and still have everyone at your feet? Someone ought to think different, or side with someone different. I would tell you to tell Vincent to keep an eye out on his mafia. But too bad you won't be able too"

"Soon he will live to see the fall of his estate. Or maybe not."

With that we both point our guns and shoot.

-

ARYA MARTINEZ

"Girl, you look so hot in that dress, red is definitely your color." My best friend Maria is my biggest supporter, but I got to admit this dress does look great on me.

The dress I put on for this occasion is a a red tight dress, it's strapless, fitting on my waist area, and looser on the bottom. With it I paired some silver heels, and of course I got my holster under my thigh.

Ever since that incident about a week ago I haven't seen Elijah, I'm not ready to see him again. The fact that I will have to spend some hours with him alone is enough to want to make me kill myself.

I walk outside where my chauffeur is waiting for me, I get in the back seat and send him the location if the ball. 

I have to admit I'm excited, I've worked for the mafia for 5 years now but none of the things I had to accomplish were as important as this one. It's new territory so I'm putting my life on the line here, the only person that can help me is me in this case, however I know I can do it.

-

At my arrival I see a black sports car with tinted windows, that's the car Elijah said he would be in. 

At the sight of it i get out of the car and walk myself to the entrance, at the same time I'm greeted by Elijah, he's wearing a black fitted suit with a white shirt, and a red tie.

"It's gotta be believable that we are here together." As he says that he bows and takes my hand.

"You really don't deserve this treatment Martinez" He mutters under his breath.

"Likewise, I wan't to be the person that kills you when this is all over." I murmur over his ear. He smiles as he hears that.

"Game on princess." He says smirking as if he did something.

As we walk in I notice the ball has already started, there are a lot of people either dancing, talking, drinking. However I notice there's people guarding the exits and monitoring everyone, this is gonna be harder than what I initially thought.