Part 1

-Ya'll look, he posted on instagram!

The whole class surrounded the most beautiful girl in the class and they started to say "Wow" "Cool" "Oh so beautiful"

As always you were late to know, this time was that a new boy would start in your high school, everyone described him as beautiful. As they say, he had the perfect height, he wasn't fat, he had a sharp jawline and beautiful brown eyes, his hair was so beautiful that he won the perfect hair of the year and his whole face was brighter than the sun.

You didn't really care about the guys, cuz right now you only wanted to study to get your A's for the university. Everyone called you a nerd, even tho you didn't wear glasses, you didn't carry books with you wherever you went and you did hang out with your friends, the only thing you didn't do was spend time with the guys, you didn't have a boyfriend and you never went to bars to talk with guys (Even tho you've been invited many times).

But you never cared about what people said, and that's what makes people so jealous and envious of you. Whatever they said you just said "I actually never asked for your opinion" or sometimes you said "Oh well, that's your opinion, but my opinion is that your opinion is the worst opinion I've ever heard". Your classmates didn't hate you, but you weren't close to them, they sometimes were afraid of you or maybe not afraid, just had respect for you.

-Y/n, you must look at him, he's so cool, you will love him! Hwasa said.

Hwasa is your best friend, more like a sister to you, you two shared everything, and if your parents allowed you, you would've been living together in the same house, but your parents think you're still too young.

You looked into her eyes and then said

"Okay, I'll look, but don't bring him up the whole time, cuz I dont have time for that" you said.

Hwasa nodded and gave you the phone, you gave her one last glance before looking at the picture and then your eyes wided. He was soooo beautiful, you've never seen someone this handsome.

(The pic)

A smile appeared on Hwasas face,

"He's beautiful right?" Hwasa said, giving you a glance.

You shake your head saying

"No, not really"

Hwasa smirked and said

"that's why your eyes almost exploded"

"No, he was just uglier than I thought" You replied

Hwasa smiled and took her phone back and you picked your books up to prepare for your next class.

~Word count (452)

~Enjoyyy~