Mark

She put her finger down and that made my heart skip a beat, was I breathing? No I wasn't at this moment. She looked down saying

"I feel bad about this"

She looked so disappointed or maybe just scared?

Her pretty hair covered her beautiful face which made me unsure how I should act, say or even do.

I drank my soju and then looked at Eunwoo then at Yeonjun trying not to move my head.

After a few minutes of silence Eunwoo said

"This is a put your finger down game, you don't have to say who" he sighted then added "And we have no more fingers to put down, so we can't even ask"

After Eunwoo finished his sentence Yeonjun giggled a little bit making Y/n finally raise her head, letting us see her beauty.

"Why laughing?" She asked

Yeonjun stood up

"Because this all is so silly"

I looked at him confused

"What's silly?" I questioned him

He looked up rolling his eyes, smirking then giggling, he was drunk for sure.

Then Y/n stood up to taking her bag saying

"I need to go home"

"I'll drive you home" I said standing up too

She rolled her eyes then and looked straight into my eyes. There is something about her eyes, because everytime I see them my heart beats fast, really fast.

"You are drunk" she said and went out of the restaurant

"I'll pay" Eunwoo said also heading off

"Go give her a ride Mark" Yeonjun said making me really confused

"Why?" I asked "Why don't you take the opportunity? you like her too!"

Yeonjun looked up again now giggling

"It's obvious she likes you Mark" he said "Go before it's too late!" he added

I nodded and went out to search for her. And there I saw her standing beside my car freezing.

I ran to her and when she saw me a smile appeared on her face but disappeared as fast as the lighting.

"You must be freezing" I said giving her my thin jacket I had on me

She took it immediately, putting it on her shoulders.

I unlocked the car and we got inside and I started to drive, slowly.

"Mark?" She said

"Hm" I answered.

I kinda found my answer really dry, but I was tired, no, it's not that, I don't want to sound surprised, I don't want to sound like I am way too happy, maybe she doesn't even think about me like a man, maybe she want's advice.

"Do you really love me?" She said looking at me

I tried to stay focused on the way, more on my breathing. I was quiet for a few minutes. But in situations like this, it felt like ages.

"Yes" I said at the end "I do"

The traffic light turned red and I stopped the car.

She was still looking at me, and I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. So I moved my head and when our eyes met, our lips met. They were soft and warm as her heart.

I never believed in this, but now I do. Love does exist even if your beloved one disappears, you will find another one. 

________________________________________________________________________

Word count: 520 Words

So It did End with MARK!!

If you want it to end with someone else, then just continue reading!!

Hope you Enjoyed the story and thank you for reading it, I really appreciate it!

Love you guys <3

__________________________________________________________________________