Part 4

You brought out your books from the desk drawer and started to study for your biology exam. Document after document, page after page and notes after notes, time went fast and you didn't notice that you've been studying for like 2 hours straight until your phone started to peep.

"Peep"

"Peep"

"Peep"

You got suspicious, you've never got so many messages in a few seconds.

You sighted and picked your phone up. You saw more than 30 dm's from instagram and more than 20 snaps, there were even some tweets, and messages and now Hwasa were calling you.

You picked up and said

"What the hell is happening"

Hwasa cleared her throat saying

"Excuse me, I have to ask you this, WHAT ARE HAPPENING?"

"I don't know!" You replied "I just got tons of dms snaps and whatever"

"Open instagram and look at Yeonjun's story"

"Okay, stay there I'll check" You said opening instagram.
As soon as people saw you active on instagram your dm's didn't want to shut up. Dm after dm showed up on your screen and you sighted trying to open the story without pressing any of the dm's.

At the end you succeeded.

You opened his story. You got mad, and stood up fast saing

"AHHH WHY?"

Hwasa said

"So you've been secretly texting him, I knew you would like him!"

"No Hwasa look, I"

"It's alright Y/n, it's okay, but I'm a little, little disappointed that you didn't tell me first, but it's alright" Then she hung up.

You sighted and looked at the story again and then swiped up and wrote

"Thanks to you I kind of lost my best friend"

______________________________________

My best friend @y/n_2322_006 told me to

remove my instagram post, so I did. I'll post

another one when she allows me :)

-Yeonjun

_______________________________________

Word count (288 words) ~A longer part will come soon :) Enjoyyyy~~~

________________________