part 14

Finally you all arrived at something that looked like a big metal door.

You saw Mark touching the door handle trying to open it, but couldn't. He let out a sigh and so did Soobin.

"What will we do now?" you asked, putting your hands around your waist trying to avoid touching the wound.

You could feel Yeonjun's eyes stick on your body even though you didn't look at him.

"We will find another way in.'' Mark said, nodding for himself.

Everyone stood still and quiet, you all waited for Mark to say something.

"We will take the main door" Soobin finally said

Everyone looked at him surprised about what he just said. You risked your life entering the back door and you killed two bodyguards, two people, and now he is saying that y'all are going to go through the main door.

You saw Mark raising his eyebrow, Eunwoo looking at Soobin with surprised eyes and Yeonjun almost fainting.

"You said what?" Mark asked after about one minute of awkward silence

"We will be taking the main door" he repeated again now saying it with more confidence.

Yeonjun forced a smile then a giggle

"Funny joke" he said

"I'm not joking" he admitted "I have a plan" he added

Mark came closer to Soobin and laid his hand on Soobin's shoulder

"Tell us" he whispered, looking straight into Soobin's pretty eyes.

A smirk appeared on his face and he nodded clearing his throat

"We will dress up like if we are invited" he started "They have a ball tonight" he continued

This was the first time you saw Yeonjun so focused on something and you thought he looked really hot.

"Y/n, you will buy a pretty dress" he said nodding at you "and we others will wear formal suits"

"A dress will fit her perfectly," Eunwoo said with a smirk.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes but you knew he was imagining you with a long fancy dress because a mini mini mini smirk appeared on his face.

"So we will come back later?" Yeonjun asked

"Yes" Soobin answered

"I'm the boss here" Mark said rolling his eyes

"You didn't find a better plan" you said rolling your eyes at Mark

He raised his hand like if he were going to hit, you flinched as he yelled

"YA! Don't you dare to roll your eyes at me once again, understood?"

You looked down at the floor nodding.

"Let's go" Mark said, making us all follow his word as well as steps.

"Will Hwasa be okay?" you asked Yeonjun quietly, holding his hand, trying to hold back your tears.

"She will," he whispered back, holding your hand tighter.

Boss Mark's pov:

"YA! Don't you dare to roll your eyes at me once again, understood?" I yelled at her raising my hand wanting to hit her for not showing any respect for me. But as soon as she finished then looked down at the floor nodding, my heart skipped a beat. I don't want to admit that she is pretty and hot, cute and amazing, but I can admit that she is a good girl, I mean she haven't done anything bad, she just reminds me to much about my ex-girlfriend who I couldn't forget in years, and that's what makes me hate her, she reminds me of the girl that made me happy, but then left me and left the world. I miss her, I miss her more than anything else. I felt so bad when I raised my hand yelling at her, and I felt more bad hearing her whisper to Yeonjun with a trembling voice. Maybe I should go easy on her? Maybe I should give her a chance? But what if I fall for her? What if she makes me forget about my ex-baby? no, no, I won't go easy on her, I won't. 

_____________________

word count: 624 words

Next part will come out soon :)

___________________