Part 13

As you walked between the halls you could feel how the atmosphere became colder and drier, no one talked and the silence was awkward. As you walked you could feel the pain in your waist but holding Yeonjun's hand made it less painful.

The halls were cold colored and old decorated, the lights were broken, and it was dark. The lights lit up for a second or two and then went dark again. You wondered how a mafia could live in such a house when they have all the money.

"How greedy" you heard Eunwoo say

"I know right" Mark whispered back

"The second floor is really pretty though" Yeonjun said

"Have you been here before?" You asked

Mark stopped walking and raised his hand up,

"Someone is coming!" he said, picking his gun up.

Yeonjun let go of your hand and picked his gun up and reloaded it with bullets.

The golden colored bullets that filled your gun glint as the light hit them, 'pretty', you thought.

"Who's here?" a deep voice asked

"Soobin?" you heard Yeonjun say quietly.

A beautiful tall shorthaired man appeared from the other side of the hall. Since the light hardly shone, you couldn't see so much of him except that his eye was hurt.

"What are you doing here?" You heard Mark chuckle while hugging the guy.

"The same reason as you" He sighted now walking over to hug Eunwoo then Yeonjun.

The guy was about 4 inches taller than Mark and one or two than Eunwoo and Yeonjun.

"Look at you Hwasa, you've got taller and prettier" he said smirking at you

Yeonjun and Euwnoo died of laughter while Mark tried to hold it back

"What are you laughing at?" Soobin said giggling "I thought she stopped growing, seems like a flower like you never stops growing" he said now putting an arm around you

You cleared your throat looking at Yeonjun so he could say something instead of you. But Yeonjun seemed a bit jealous of Soobin holding you under his arms so he immediately yelled

"Hey, watch who you're holding!"

Soobin looked down at you noticing that you aren't actually Hwasa and this is when his face became pale and backs away from you apologizing

"Oh dear God, Eh, I'm sorry I really"

You giggled a little bit nervous explaining

"Oh, well It's okay, I just"

"You're not here for the same reason as us" Mark said, raising his eyebrow.

Soobin laid his hand on the back of his head, rubbing it nervously.

"That's true, I just wanted to know why you were here so I could easily join you" he explained "Why are you here?" he asked. He looked at you then questioned again "And who are you by the way?"

Eunwoo came closer to you and laid an arm around you pulling you closer to him, he looked down at you and smiled softly

"This is Y/n" he looked up at the guy giving him a smirk "a new member".

At this point you could see that Soobin's eyes widened, he looked worried at all of you, he opened his mouth to say something but closed it again.

You looked at him waiting for him to say or ask something, but only a sight left his mouth.

"She has been kidnapped," Mark said, letting out a sigh as well.

Soobin's eyes widened again

"That's sick" he gasped, now placing both of his hands behind his neck looking up.

The lights turned off and turned on and the silence made you able to hear the sound of everyone's breathing. Is Hwasa okay?

Not many minutes later Mark woke up to reality again,

"We must continue" He said looking deep into Soobin's eyes.

"Before we leave or do anything, tell me everything!" you said looking at Mark.

"Everything?" he said rolling his eyes "I can't tell you everything" he admitted raising his hands up.

"Have you been here before?" You asked

"Yes" everyone answered shortly

You looked around you, trying to form new questions.

"Who are you and why are you here" You asked looking at Soobin

"I'm Soobin, I'm 21 years old, I'm single and- "

"Seriously" Yeonjuns interrupted him, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, sorry, I was apart of their mafia" He said touching his hair nervously

"Oh okay" you said nodding.

"Done talking?" Mark said rolling his eyes at you

"So tell us why are you here?" Yeonjun asked Soobin, raising his eyebrow ignoring Mark's question.

"Well, I..." he started "I was actually on a mission" he said looking down

"Why embarrassed?" Yeonjun giggled

"Cuz I failed it" he said looking at Mark.

The awkward silence filled the room, again. Everyone seems like they were scared of Mark, not scared but have a lot of respect for him. He maybe is young, but he has the dominant side of him, the boss side.

"Well, we have to continue walking so we can find Hwasa" Eunwoo said

and so did all walk down the halls including Soobin.

___________________________

~~Word count: 811 words~~

___________________________