Part 20

Hwasa's pov:

"Tell us where the fuck you've put the MONEY!" A tall man screamed at me

I looked deep into his eyes trying to stay strong even though I knew if he hit me once again on my head I would faint.

"You did hit one of my best friends in the school party, and you think you will let go of this?" I.M yelled at me wanting to beat me up.

"He was going to hit my best friend!" I shouted at him trying to lose myself from the chair. He is going to die. Just when I GET OUT.

The door opened and I saw the guy from before, the worst of them all. But behind him I saw someone familiar. Mark? No it can't be, but, IT IS MARK and behind him YEONJUN?!

I smirked at I.M, then at the tall guy

"I had really nice time with you all"

The guys looked confused at you then laughed

"You wanna die?" Minhyuk asked grabbing my chin

"Don't mess with us, understand?" The tall guy said

"You messed with the wrong person!" I screamed at them and then a sound of a bullet filled the room. They looked back, seeing Mark and Yeonjun standing behind a dead body.

"H-hel-pp" I tried to say, but couldn't hold myself any longer.

"What the fuck" they said worried about what they could do.

"I see you have taken Hwasa even though we warned you to not get NEAR US!" Mark yelled

"Lay on the floor or we will shoot you!" Yeonjun said, firing a bullet in the roof making them all lay down fast.

"Oh my god are you alright Hwasa?" Yeonjun runned to me, tying me up. I nodded a little bit.

"Let's go!" Mark said.

"I'll carry you" Yeonjun offered and I hugged him tightly, I was saved.

We went out and I finally saw some light. The room I was in was dark and scary, but now I'm all good.

I closed my eyes, trying to rest on Yeonjun's shoulder. I'm happy that I don't weigh so much, or he wouldn't be able to run carrying me, but he is really strong.

—- — —

We got outside and I could feel the wind touch my face, I could feel the air penetrate my nostrils, I was free.

"You need to rest in the car" Mark said "Yeonjun will stay here with you"

"Okay" I said, trying not to cry over the pain I felt

"Don't let her talk too much, she needs to rest" Mark told Yeonjun "We have a surprise for you" I could hear him say before closing the car door.

"What surprise?" I asked Yeonjun with closed eyes.

"You heard, It's a surprise!".

Mark's Pov:

I left them inside the car making sure they were fine. Now I need to go check out how the others are doing. I entered the Building getting stopped by a bodyguard, I raised my eyebrow at him, giving him a few dollars then went inside. The place was full of people, but I could recognize my men, and women. I went to Soobin telling him to go out because I wanted him safe.

"Did you find Hwasa?" He asked but I told him to go out and wait for us.

Then I saw Eunwoo talking with a few bodyguards making them laugh, which means he followed the plan. At the end I saw Y/N with two bodyguards. But, I got really upset, because they were touching her. And she seemed really uncomfortable. I ran against her