Part 9

You got on your motorbike, it was a black one, and the helmet was black as well. If you saw someone wearing the things you're wearing right now you would think that they are cool. I mean you looked like the girls from "Totally spies", just so cool.

Your mother was right, this motorbike drives itself. You just added the location and it started to drive between the gates, also it stopped at the traffic lights.

Not many minutes later you arrived, the boys were already there waiting for you, and when they saw you they gasped, Wow.

You were about to get down on your motorbike when Yeonjun came to help you down, the way the staff do to celebrities when they get out of the car, opening the door and then giving them a hand to get out. You looked at Yeonjun's hand but ignored him and started to walk against the others.

"Awh" Yeonjun said looking empty at his hand meanwhile Eunwoo giggled

"Why did you call us?" The boss asked looking at you

You took your helmet off then fixed your hair a little bit.

"Where is Hwasa by the way?" Eunwoo said "she never comes late" he noted

"That's it, Hwasa is gone, I think she may have been kidnapped."

Eunwoo giggled and putted a hand on Yeonjun's shoulder saying

"Hwasa? Get's? Kidnapped?" He rolled his eyes "What a joke"

You put your hands on your waist rolling your eyes saying

"I'm not joking"

Yeonjun pov:

As soon as I saw Y/n on the motorbike my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't stop myself from going to her to help her down the motorbike, to hold her hand. I wanted to know how it feels to touch a girl, not any girl, but the girl you like. When she took her helmet off, I just couldn't hear what she was talking about. Especially when she put her hand on her waist, it made her hotter than I ever could imagine. How can a girl fit so well in this catsuit, and most of all, her pretty lips, I just want to k-Kiss h-her.

"Hey! Yeonjun" Eunwoo said

"Are you even focused?" The boss said "Hwasa have been kidnapped, by Monsta X"

"Monsta X?" Yeonjun asked "Why?"

"Ugh, Y/n just told us everything, what were you thinking about?"

"I'm sorry Y/n, what did you say"

You rolled your eyes and Yeonjun got embarrassed about not being focused on what you were talking about. You pulled your phone up from your mini bag and showed them all the guy Hwasa hit.

"This guy was attacking me last friday, at the school party, Hwasa came to save me at the last second. Back then I thought she was scary cuz she almost killed him, so I took a photo of him and his snake tattoo, just because I thought I'd maybe need it."

Eunwoo jumped at his place saying

"Omg Y/n you're really gooood!"

You smiled a little bit and then said

"And what you didn't hear before Yeonjun is that Hwasa called me and when I picked up she kind of screamed my name and then didn't say a word, and I called her again, but it was too late. "

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!!" Eunwoo said

"Ya, Y/n" The boss said

"Yes?" you said putting your helmet on

"You're still new, you can't follow us" He said looking up and down at you

"But-" you complained

"No" The boss said

You took your helmet of and looked into his eyes

"But I was the one who-"

"Y/n, no is a NO!" He said now putting his helmet on

You were about to cry, why is he screaming at me?

"Y/n will follow with us" Yeonjun said

"Yes she will" Eunwoo said

The boss picked his phone up saying

"Who's the boss here?"

"She's the one who told us, and without her help, we won't be able to help or find Hwasa" Eunwoo said putting his hand on your shoulder

The boss rolled his eyes sat on his motorbike starting it and started to drive

"Thank you Eunwoo," you thanked him. A smile appeared on his face and you jumped up to hug him, he was at least one and a half head taller than you.

Both of you ran to your motorbikes and started to drive, to where you thought you'd find Hwasa.

Yeonjun Pov:

But- But I was the one who said first, I was the one who wanted her to go with us! Why didn't she hug me? Why didn't she thank me? I also want to be close with her!!

That's just unfair, Eunwoo is taking her from me!

Y/n Pov:

Omg, I forgot to thank Yeonjun, he asked the boss first, I'm so mean! I should have at least smiled at him! Now he probably thinks I hate him or something, Ugh whyyyy?

_________________________

Word count: 794 words

Hope you enjoy reading~~

Could you please leave a comment on who you think Y/n will end up with? I wanna know hehe thanks :)

________________________