Part 12

"Open your eyes!" you heard someone say to you

You already knew that you'd close your eyes for a long time, but since you could hear people talk, that means you're alive.

"Omg please open your eyes!" you heard another voice say.

You opened your eyes but couldn't see clearly because the light from the sun blinded you.

"Oh God she's awake" a third voice said quietly

You scratched your eyes slowly trying to see clearlier, then you saw all three of them, Yeonjun, Eunwoo and Mark.

"Where am I?" you asked, but as soon as you saw Mark rolling his eyes you felt how dumpy your question was.

You tried to sit up but felt an ache in your stomach

"Ouch" you said touching your waist

"You've been shot" Eunwoo said

"I still don't know how you let this happen Eunwoo" Yeonjun said looking at Eunwoo

"Don't blame him" you said giving Yeonjun a smile

"Well I should blame all of you since you let her go with us" The boss said while standing up. "We should go, let's not waste more time,"he added and started to go into the big house.

"Don't listen to him" Eunwoo said

You nodded and looked at Yeonjun, he was so worried and you could see that he was crying.

"I'll take care of her, go join Mark" Yeonjun said putting an arm on Eunwoo's shoulder

"Sorry Y/n I really didn't-" he started

"Eunwoo, it really isn't your fault" You said "I made this decision and I still want to continue" you said giving him a smile "Go and help the boss, me an Yeonjun will be right back"

He nodded and laid a hand on your hair saying

"You will get better soon" Then he left

You looked at Yeonjun and there he started to cry again, the tears that fell from his eyes made you feel so guilty.

"Yeonjunah!" You said "Don't cry, it only hurts more!"

"It's all my fault, I should have protected you and I shouldn't have let you follow us until you've trained enough and learned how to use a gun and how to escape and-"

"Yeonjun!" you said "If you blame yourself, will I heal right now?" you asked him looking straight into his eyes

"No but-" he tried

"There is no BUT" you said "I'm alive, and I'm breathing" You said sitting up carefully "Please don't cry Yeonjun!" You hugged him tightly "You make me feel bad"

"Y/n, I was really worried when you didn't wake up at first, really worried" he said, hugging you even tighter.

"I know" you said "But I'm all good, so you don't have to worry anymore" You said touching his nose.

He giggled a little bit then said

"Can you walk?"

"I think so" you said

He helped you stand up and you two started to go against the big house, where you thought you would find Hwasa. 

_________________________________________________________________________

SORRY for not posting in a loooong while, I'll try to post more often now: ) Also really think you fro reading this book! I really hope you like it!!

Word count: 467 words~~

______________________