Part 6

The class gasped and started to wishpear, you couldn't hear what they said, you were too surprised about what just happened. Yeonjun looked at you then said,

"Shall we go grab a drink?"

You were still too surprised to answer so he started to walk and since he held you, you couldn't help but walk with him. He went to the table where some students from the second year sold some drinks, he ordered 2 sodas, paid and gave you one of them.

"Thanks" You said looking down at your drink

"So, how did you feel about getting so much attention?" He asked you, smirking.

"Ugh, You're so annoying" you replied siping out of your soda

The class was still like a ring around you talking, pointing and whispering, and out of nowhere Eunwoo came holding Hwasa arm in arm.

"So, miss Y/n, you know him and you're best friends?" Hwasa said smirking

"No Hwasa look I just," you tried

"I know" Hwasa said "we three know, it's just you who didn't know" she said

"Know what?" you said "What do you know that I don't know?"

"It's a long story Y/n" Yeonjun said looking straight into your eyes.

"Then say it!" You said looking first at Yeonjun then at Eunwoo and last on Hwasa.

"We can't" Hwasa said

"Not here," Eunwoo continued.

"Where then?" you asked looking at Hwasa

"We finally managed to let Yeonjun into our school, we've tried to talk with the principal but they never let him in, but now finally, he's here!" Hwasa whispered

"So you guys know each other?" You asked not understanding shit.

"Yep" Eunwoo said

"Yeah" Yeonjun said

You looked at Yeonjun and said

"Well" you started "WAIT" You looked at Hwasa and Eunwoo

"Did you two just?" You said "Did you guys go arm in arm?" you asked shocked

"Heh" Hwasa said

"Well, the thing is" Eunwoo tried, but you interrupted him

"HWASA!!!"

"No, Y/n it was a joke" Yeonjun said

"We want attention from the class, we need it!"

You looked around and saw that people were still watching you.

"Attention for what? Why do we need it?"

Some music started to play and people came closer to Yeonjun and asked him if he wanted to dance, but before leaving he said

"We want attention so we won't be suspicious"

You watched him while leaving with the girls then looked after Eunwoo and Hwasa, but both of them weren't there, they had left.

You drank the last sip of your glass and then stood up and went to the bathroom.

You opened the door to the bathroom and went inside. You went against the basin and looked in the mirror. You saw a tall man standing behind you. He wore a black thin jacket, black jeans and a black cap. After a few seconds he held his cap and then took it off, fixed his hair and then put it back, you thought at first it was a guy from your class but when he looked up, you realized that he was a few years older than you, you've never seen him before. He came closer and it's now you realized he was holding a baseball bat. You turned around and put your hand on the basin, you opened your mouth to say something but now he raised the baseball bat and was about to hit you. You closed your eyes and screamed, but before he actually hit you, Hwasa caught the baseball bat and twisted it so the whole man turned around falling on the floor. Hwasa picked the baseball bat and hit him on his head. Blood flowed down from his head.

"I knew you would come here and I had a feeling that this son of a bitch was going to be here to hurt you" She said

You panicked and when Hwasa tried to hold your hand so you both could run you pulled her away saying

"Who's that, an-and ww-why d-did you kk-ill him-mm?" Your voice was too shaky.

You were looking straight into Hwasa's eyes and without looking in the mirror you knew that your face was turning pale

"Y/n, come with me, I'll be telling you later, we have to go away from here" She said meanwhile she held her hand out for you

"No, No, what are you, how could you kill a human so easily?" You said almost fainting "You're not that Hwasa I know, Who are you?" you said. Your breathing was so heavy and you were about to vomit seeing this much blood on the floor.

"Y/n, he was going to kill you" she said "Let's go somewhere and talk, Eunwoo and Yeonjun are waiting for us" she added

"No way I'll go with you" You said

"Then, good luck cleaning up all this by yourself" she glanced at the man then looked into your eyes, smiled and went out.

You kneeled and touched the man saying

"Are you alright? I'll call 911"

"I'll kill you, just count to ten"

You stood up and ran against the door, you gave him one last glance before leaving, and this is when you saw something on his face, it was a snake tattoo, a small one, but you could clearly see it was a snake. You ran out from the bathroom and decided to go home. This was Enough. You walked fast against the exit door, so fast you could so no one would notice you, and you managed, you were out. You crossed your arms trying to save the heat on your arms and started to walk. While you were walking you saw small blood spots on your white skirt, and because you were so focused on your skirt you didn't notice that a black Cadillac Escalade car, stopped right in front of you, waiting for you to cross the road, so they could capture you. 

__________________________________________

Word count (988 word)

Stay strong!

___________________________________________