office

Yn pov

I came into the office and headed into my cabin.after a few hours I completed a file went to give it to taehyung so he can check.when I went inside I saw Mia.she is a slut.she always mainly tries to seduce my husband.she even seduces other men in the office.she unbuttoned her first two buttons purposely bent on the table and said.

Mia- Mr.kim do u want some coffee.

No I want to kick u out of this place idiot.how dare you ask him coffee even when you know he has a wife.slut.

Taehyung- no thanks miss. Mia

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

Taehyung- miss Mia you can leave now.

When she was leaving me and her made eye to eye contact I rolled my eyes and went to his desk and kept.the files.

Yn-  sir these are the files for the meeting I have completed please check.

Taehyung- hmm

He checked the file and gave it back.

Taehyung- it's OK miss yn.you can go.

Yn- yes sir.

At home
Yn pov

I freshened up early because u was tired I already made food and here I was waiting for taehyung to come.my eyes felt heavy then everything went black.

Taehyung pov

I came home removed my coat thinking yn would take it but when I did not feel anything I looked in front and saw my sleeping.uwu she looks so cute.her hair falling on her face.ths I was walking towards her but my bag fell out of my hand made a loud sound enough to wake her up.i mentally cursed myself.i opened my eyes and saw her awake looking here and there like a lost puppy.then she saw me and got.she came near me and asked.

Yn- oh your here sorry I fell asleep.you must be hungry go freshen up I will heat your dinner.

I nodded my head and went to our room.

Hey guys . This is the fourth part right now.i feel this is going well I am thinking to take it up a level for the next part of the next to next part what say.