pregnant

It's been around two months and yn had kept on vomiting since the day after they had done it.and she felt several cravings also.so she had done a test as she thinks she is pregnant and she is right she is two 9nths pregnant now.she is thinking to tell it to taehyung finally today. So she got dressed up to head to his office as he will probably there now.

As soon as she entered she saw taehyung just pass by her with his best friend and a CEO of another company, but he came back and said oh yn your here I actually have a meeting just wait in my office I will come OK.and he started walking away when yn said taehyung I am always vomiting a lot he turned back and said on go to the hospital normally he would be concerned but he had to go to a very Important meeting now so he was in a hurry.ugh taehyung I am craving weird things like mango on bread and stuffs.taehyung turned and said eww yn and it's OK crave it but don't eat in front of me on he said and was about to leave.while join was frozen as he understood what yn is meaning to say.and then my suddenly is like.taehyung me and my baby wants your attention.taehyung turned again and said huf yn I already said after the meet- wait wait what did you just say.

Yn-your going to be a dad paboo.

Taehyung immediately ran to her and lifted her in his arms and sounded her.

Taehyung-wow yn thank you so much for this good news.

Yn-OK now go to the meeting I just wanted to you.

Taehyung-who the hell cares about the meeting let's go and tell your and mine parents OK.

Yn-ok

Jimin-um sorry to disturb but congratulations yn one thing though. WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG TO FIGURE OUT WHAT SHE WAS SAYING KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG.

Jimin said and yn said

Yn-I KNOW RIGHT.

They both said as they looked at taehyung and he said.

Taehyung-uhh sorry was I'm hurry for meeting.soo.

But let's go celebrate this tonight and tell our parents.

Taehyung-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YNAAH

yn-I LIVE YOU MORE MY ICE COLD HUBBY

They both chuckle

Hey guys hope you like the part.and I don't think there is much to say and the story is my over yet don't worry there is more.well annyeong and enjoyyyyyyy💜💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗