jealous

Next day
Yn pov

I was working when my friend Lina came and said that taehyung  is calling me.i nodded my head and went into his cabin.

Yn-yes Mr.kim you called me.

Taehyung- yes I called you.today there is a business party go home early and get ready by 7:00.

Yn- ok

So I went home early and bathed and went to my closet to choose what to wear.then I found one which was given by lina on my wedding.i got ready and was waiting for taehyung to come.

i got ready and was waiting for taehyung to come

Yn's dress

Then I heard a car honk.well that's taehyung I guess. Then I head out.

Taehyung pov

I honked the car horn waiting for yn. Finally here she is ilooked at her an always is beautiful . She looks elegant but the dress is too short.i don't like someone else seeing what is mine.i did not even get to touch it yet.yuck pervert what are you thinking.then she waved her hand in front of me I came back to reality.

Yn- taehyung let's go we might be late.

Taehyung- a-aah y-yes.

At party

We just reached as I went in.
Some business partners started talking so I asked yn to go and sit down near the bar.

Yn pov

I ordered a strawberry shake and was waiting for it.then suddenly a guy came to me and said.

Guy-hey beautiful.let me pay for that.

OK I understood he is flirting with me and I do not like it so lets do something.i don't think he knows I am the queen of savageness and fights.hehe

Yn-umm it's OK I can afford this whole bar unlike some people.

He went away in embarrassment ha I feel happy seeing someone who tried to flirt with me like that.

Taehyung pov

I was talking with my business partners as I saw a guy coming towards my I felt my blood boiling.how dare he tries to flirt with my wife but when I heard her reply I was internally dying by laughing.oh my god you should see his face he will never flirt or see her again haha.

Hey guys.how is the story so far I am thinking to take it up a level.mabye smut.comment down wether I should do anything now or a little more later cause I have nice ideas for both.annyeong.........