past memories

Yn pov

We are in office right now.i am done with all my work just now and it's 8:00.No one is at the office as taehyung gave everyone half day.he is in a good mode because we won a very big collaboration but no party's as even though staff did not ask for it.so he gave half day today and full holiday tomorrow.i am bored so I thought of going to taehyung.

KNOCK KNOCK

Taehyung-yes yn

Yn-hiw did you know it's me.

Taehyung-no one is in the office except you and I told you to go home too.

Yn-no and I am bored as I am done with all the works.at home if I go also I will be bored.

Taehyung-you can watch TV you know.

Yn-no I have already watched all the kdramas.no maybe not all but most of them.

He is still typing in the keyboard he doesn't even look at me.ugghhhh
Oh and I asked wether I can call him taehyumg when no one is there and he said yes.yaay

Taehyung-hmm let's go home I am done too.

Yn-ok

Next morning

Well since no one is going to be at the office me and targeting thought to work from home.i am done with my work as we just achieved a big project we don't have that much but taehyung is in a call right now just finalizing things.we are done with breakfast and it's past lunch too.oh my god I did not realize taehyung did not have breakfast also I need to give him some coffee at least.

I made coffee and I just entered taehyungs room.looks like he was tensed and was searching something.so I kept his coffee on his table a little far away as he might spill it.then I asked

Yn-taehyung what are you searching for.

Taehyung-yn please go I am already tensed.

Yn-i know what he felt like.i know he can find whatever that he wants so I am about to leave.but by mistake I hit a book which was heavy and a little outside the shelf so when my shoulder hit it fell on my leg.

It's solo painful I am trying so hard not to cry.its so heavy book.oh my gosh it's painful.

A loud thud also came when the book fell so taehyung turned.

Taehyung-'shouting'ugh in I told you to go what us wrong with you.

When he said that more than pain anger was there.without knowing someone's situation mainly your close one don't judge what happened.always I have had anger when someone does that.i am a short tempered person.but over the years with my bestie's help I have learnt how to control my anger but even my friend knows i won't be able to control my anger when someone does that.

Yn-something is wrong with me be happy I haven't broken your neck yet.always see what happened then scold if you were in my situation then you would understand.you have to not cry or people will think you are weak.

I just blurted everything out remembering the past where sometimes my parents used to judge me without knowing how many things I had to go through outside the house I was just a kid.

I ran out of that room went I inside our room and locked the door.i immediately let all my tears out but I remember something my sister used to say to calm me down even though it's not a nice thing it used to calm me down."those people who don't know what you are going through are not worth your tears.so never cry if they are the reason for your tears.never"
I stopped crying I calmed my self down and went out of the room. To make dinner.

Hey guys.tuis is a long chapter I know I just have a really nice Idea of how to start the next one so I fit in everything I can in this....
How you enjoy it.i feel I have done a good job on this one plus the next one is almost ready and the next one is going to be great try.cant wait to publish it.