friends

Next day
Yn pov

I am sooo excited today for dinner my childhood friends are coming.i can't wait to see them.wait let me introduce them.

Stephen
MArried-to bhuvana
Kids-none
BhuvanA
Same as Stephen.
Anika
Married-to Nicki {Nicki is a boy}
Kids-none
Geetha
Married-to ahan
Kids-none
Ahan
Same as geetha
Lucky
Married-to prapanchi
Kids-none
Ishaan
Married-to pihu
Kids-none want one soon
Pihu
Same as ishaan

Anyways but lucky is not bringing his wife and anika is not bringing her husband.wsll it's cause they were not our childhood friends so.

I am looking lunch right now as teaching said he is coming home to eat lunch and freshen up and get ready for my friends.after I am done with lunch I am thinking to freshen up too.

I am just done freshening up taehyung was already done.we were ordering take out as I can't cook well in big amounts.then the bell rang.oh my god they are here I set my my dress and go to open the door as taehyung sits on the couch.

oh my god they are here I set my my dress and go to open the door as taehyung sits on the couch

Yn's dress

I opened the door and I got four tight hugs.yeah I know who it was.the his hugged me while the boys hugged taehyung.he likes my friends the me probably cause when he is with my friends he laughs and interacts with the boys so well.he met them in the marriage and they kept on talking while I talked with the girls.

Anyways I welcomed all of them to the couch we talked for sometime and then they said.

Bhuvana-why order take out when we can just go out and eat.

Everyone agreed so we were about to when the girls all said one second you boys can go sit in the car we will come.they nodded their head and went.i got confused as to why they should only go so I asked.

Yn- what's wrong.

Anikaa-you look boring.

Yn-excuse me I might be boring now but not when my hand is on your broken nose.

Anikaa-woahwait listen to us I did not mean it that way.

Pihu-lets make your husband excited.

Yn-what do you mean.

Geetha-we total dress for you and we want you to wear it take this dress as a gift and you should never return a gift even if you like it right.

She said with a smirk.man I know this is bad.but on let's try.

They push me In a room saying me to hurry so I quickly wear the dress and come out.they know only when I am with the girls my parents and maybe taehyung.i am comfortable wearing this dress even in front of the boys maybe I am on not in front of the whole world.

i am comfortable wearing this dress even in front of the boys maybe I am on not in front of the whole world

Yn changed into this.

Yn-i am not wearing this.b-bye I'm going to change.

But by the time I went into the room to change they pulled e into my car.they all came in one car while.me and taehyung went in our car.

Taehyung-careful why are you getting into the car in such a hurry.

Hey guys the names of the people might be different so I'm sorry if you guys are not comfortable.hope you guys like this part it's going to get interesting now but I have one question.please answer.should I start adding smut.i feel I should so I am might add I The next part hope you guys are OK with it.
annyeong.......