epilogue

Yn pov

Well today is taehyung birthday my son Jackson and my daughter taehee plus me obviously are waiting for tae to come home so that we can surprise him.

We hear a car engine go off as we know it's taehyung we went to our places and hid.and then...

Taehyung-huh why is 5he house so dark maybe they have all gone to sleep it is 12 almost now well I guess hap-

Yn jackson taehee- happy birthday to you happy birthday to you.

Taehyung pov

They were all singing to me as I was so happy and grateful for having them and use they remembered it.taehee and Jackson came and hugged me as yn gave a knife and asked me to blow out the candles and cut the cake.we cut the cake and celebrated my birthday as they gave me gifts they bought.jackson gave me a story book.and it looked interesting.while taehee gave me a pen I was laughing as she doesn't even know what pen is but once she saw me writing and she asked me what is that so u said it's a pen her brother or mother must have told the rest.haha.and my gave me.

HANDCUFFS.

Looks like it's going to be fun tonight the still did not properly understand why their mom gave e handcuffs but she and I did that is good enough I guess.hehe I love my beautiful family.

Bye guys this is my last chapter for this book I am so happy so many people read it and I had fun while writing it and hope I finished it fine as I am not good at these stuff as u am just starting.hope you guys had fun reading this.saranghaeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜annyeonggggggtg🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜💜