finally

Smut warning.if  uncomfortable please skip this chapter.please don't repost or report this chapter.enjoyyyyyyy.............

Taehyung pov

Well yn's parents left today morning.and today it's Saturday so I have nothing to do.i put the TV on to watch the match.

Yn mind-i am cooking dinner.from yesterday when we came home taehyung's behaviour is different.i will ask him at dinner what happened.

At dining table

I was eating dinner when my suddenly spoke.

Yn-taehyung what happened.you have been acting weird since yesterday when we came home.what us the problem.

Taehyung-oh no what should I say now.i am still needy I can't say that.

Yn-taehyung teaching answer me.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and thought if saying the truth.

Taehyung-yn I am going to say this strait.i love you from when I first saw you.i was cold to you because I thought you might need space as it is an arrange marriage.and from a long time I wanted to take this relationship to the n-next u-umm ya t-that's i-it.

Yn mind-i know he wants to say something else and I know that something else also.

Yn-taehyung I also love you more than anyone can imagine.noq please complete that sentence I know there is more to it.

Taehyung-n-no that's it.

Yn-i took both of our plates and put them in the sink.i went and sat on his lap he suddenly groaned.i understood why so I thought to tease him.

Yn-tell me taehyung next????

Taehyung-yn please can I touch you

Yn-sure hubby I'm your wife you can do ANYTHING to me.

Yn-i whispered seductively in his ears.

I moved a little on his lap purposely.

Taehyung-'groan' yn stop.or else the consequences won't be good.

Yn-i started going towards his neck.i started giving him wet kisses there.

Taehyung-i felt so needy .She started giving me hickeys.she found my sweet spot.she started sucking there more harshly.i moaned.i immediately captured her lips.i kissed her harshly sucking her lips.her lips are so tasty.they taste like strawberry.i went her neck and started sucking her sweet spot.she arced her back and moaned I was about to go to her cleavege when

'Ding dong'

He groaned in frustration.i chuckled and went to open the door.

Yn-it was jungkook taehyung's best friend and business partner.

Jungkook-hi noona.

Yn-hi jungkook.

Taehyung-yah bunny boy why did u come this late at night.

Jungkook-actually

Hey guys new chapter updated.i have actually made a new story I am thinking of publishing if I do please.check it out on.annyeonggggg💜💜💜💜💜💜