family

This contains some smut.if you are uncomfortable I would recommend you to skip some parts of the chapter.please do not report or repost this chapter.enjoy......

As I was not in my right senses I agreed.

Taehyung pov

She agreed that she would let me do anything at home.ha she us going to regret her words so bad.

At home
Yn pov

Oh my god finally.we just reached home.i am so tired.i just want change out of this dress and go to sleep.i opened the house door to see my dad and my sister watching TV.huh what are they doing here.wow this is great I was tired but now I feel so active.yaay it's been so many days since I saw them.

Taehyung pov

When we opened the door we saw the parents.she looked excited.but they did Not Tell me or yn that they are coming.Man I missed a treat night.ugh I feel so needy j just want to feel her right now.eww pervert stop thinking about that.

Yn- hi mom and dad and Emily what are you guys doing here.

Yn mom-we just thought of visiting you guys we will leave tomorrow morning.

Yn-what that early can't you stay for some days.

Yn mom-no dear dad has some work to do so we have to go.im sorry

Yn-ok

Yn mom-we ate our dinner have you guys eaten yours.

Taehyung- yes mom

Taehyung in mind-i wanted to eat desert too but you guys disturbed.

Hey guys.looks like someone is needy.anyways it's going to get intrestinggggg.well enjoy the chapter.i know it's a little small.i. sorry.anyways annoying…,💜💜💜😄😄😄🤗🤗🤗🤗