takes care

Yn pov

I woke up with intense pain in my lower body part.i remembered last night I was blushing.i can't believe I did it.

I felt someone kissing my neck.

Taehyung-good morning my love

Yn-yah you said you would be gentle.

Taehyung-but I was you did not even see my devil side.

Yn-there is a more harder side how am I going to bear this horny idiot my whole life.

Taehyung- don't call me and idiot horny is true but you can't call me an idiot okay.

Yn-yeah yeah.

Taehyung-oh and yn we are going to have dinner with your and my family today.

Yn-what which time.

Taehyung-at around five.

Yn-how do you think I will get dressed up how do you think I can walkkkk.

Taehyung-rightttttt I forgot sorry but we have so much time.

Yn-no we don't it 12 we have to bath eat breakfast or lunch and then dress up and put make up and drive there.

It will be five By The time we leave home and reach there.

Taehyung-ok OK cool down let's go bath.

Then they bathed ate and finished everything and reached to the restaurant.

They all hugged each other.

And sat down to eat.

Mom in law-so yn we are all becoming old and we also want a grandchild to play soon so any good news.

Taehyung-mom

Yn-its on taehyung and yes mother in law don't worry you will get good news soon.

All the elders became so happy while targeting was fed up of people asking when will we get good news cause taheyung knows my isn't comfortable when someone asks that question try want to take it slow but the society is  rushing them.

They reached home after the dinner and were very tired so changed their dress and slept.

Hey guys thinking if ending the story soon cause well I am also starting another series check it out my pervert wife is the series name.annyeong enjoyyyyyy💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗