dinner🚫

Yn pov

I have met with ms.kang and she said she is OK with the collaboration and will convince the head if the company.i felt so happy but I could not tell to taehyung as he will scold why I did this work even when I have so many other work.he is behaving so cold nowadays and even rude sometimes today I will make him melt again.today we are having dinner with taehyung parents taehyung's mom called me and told to tell this to taehyung.right now I am going to the home office room to tell him as he is working thinking the collaboration is still not approved.

Yn-taehyung today we have to go to dinner to your parents house.

Taehyung-when

Yn-8:00

Taehyung-tine be ready by then we will go.

Yn-hmm

Since it was already 6:30 I went to get fresh up and pick my dress.

It's 7:30 and taehyung got ready and went to the office room to work until I get ready.

Yn's dress

I shouted while coming down the stairs that I am ready while setting my hair as I look up I see taehyung staring at me.huh let's see how you can be cold now mister.

Taehyung mind-i was waiting for yn near the stairs as she was coming down.oh my god she is so hot.i gulp as I see her coming near me.i was so lost when suddenly she waved hand in front of me which brought me back to reality.she is so sexy I am getting a boner oh no what to do.

Yn-taehyung shall we go.

Taehyung-why don't we stay here and play a game.

Yn-i would love to but mom dad are waiting now let's go mister coldy.

Taehyung-what did you call me.

Yn-nothing let's go now

Taehyung- no go change your dress it's too revealing.

Yn-we are just going to your parents house. I am not changing my dress.

I went and sat in he car without listening to taehyung.

We arrived at the house.

Mom in law-hi dear how are you.

Yn-i am fine mom.how are you and dad.

Dad in law-we are great dear.come let's have dinner I am starving.

Taehyung-hello does anyone here see me. Just for your information I am your son.

Dad in law-yeah yeah we know.

Taehyung-wow u this greeted her so well but me you guys did not even say hi. Who do you guys love more.

Both-obviously yn

Taehyung-'in disbelief'oh my gosh

Everyone-laughing

Mom in law-ok OK now come let's eat.

At the table

Taehyung mind-i felt something on my thie.As I look down I see yn's hand.i gave her a 'what are you doing' look.

Yn mind-i am going to make you suffer bye my touch coldy.

Hey guys I know I left it in suspense but next chapter coming soon.enjoyyyyy......💜💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗