seduce🚫🚫

Yn pov

He hasn't talked to me from the past three days.mabye I might give myself to him.i am thinking to seduce him today is a Friday and he is going to come home now let me wear his shirt and nothing inside.

I am ready.

He comes inside the kitchen and yes shocked as expected yn turns around and taehyung gets even more shocked seeing that she us not wearing anything inside.she goes to him.
And seductively whispers in his room.

Yn-hey baby why don't you go get fresher up and come have dinner after that you can have desert all night on the bed.

Taehyung-silently goes upstairs.

Comes down and them in already eats dinner and goes up saying she will be waiting for him upstairs.he quickly eats his dinner and goes upstairs in full shocked but needy mode.

When he goes inside he sees something he did not expect he saw yn wearing a very revealing lingerie.

Take me yours today daddy.

That's it that took taehyung needy mode out.

Taehyung-oh baby girl you did a big mistake.

He hovers over her and starts kissing her roughly tasting her mouth inside and 0ut.

And then she suddenly heard a click sound.she looks up 9nky to see her hands handcuffed.

Taehyung-your lingerie looks nice but it will be better on the floor.

He then removes her clothes and she is fully naked under him.he spreads her leg and starts suck8ng her pus*y

She starts moaning feeling intense pleasure.

He starts doing it fast.

Yn-ugh daddy faster.

Taehyung-sire baby girl.

Yn-daddy please remove my handcuffs I want to touch you.please.

Taehyung-no not yet.

After three hours.

He removed her handcuffs and fell beside her.

He pulled her closer and hugged her.

Yn-i am sorry tae for not letting you do it with me before.

Taehyung-no in 8 am sorry I shouldn't have forced you like that but promise me you will not kill me and I will tell you something.

Yn-what is it.

Taehyung-i know what kind of person you are so I purposely ignore you cause I know you will give yourself to me if I do that.

Yn-kim taehyung your lucky my legs are paining.or else you won't be able to have babies.

Teahyung-i am sorry ynahh

Yn-i am sleepy now goodnight.

Taehyung-goodnight my love.

Hey guys decided to add smut right now and starting a new story don't forget to check it out.enjoy amnyeong💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗