Chapter 1Guts And Gore

"Are you scared yet?" Giggled Ai. "You know all it takes is one cut and you'll be dead." Ai took the knife in her hand and brought it to her little brothers tender flesh. "I've killed mom and dad now all thats left is you, little brother." Ai said as the knife went further into her brothers stomach."Why Ai? Why?" asked her little brother with his dying breaths."Why? Because I want to. I want everyone to feel the pain and despair that I've felt for years." Ai cooed to her dead brother. Now its time for me to make it look like I was the only one who survived this "terrible" murder, Ai thought. She went to her room and disposed of her pink nightgown and put on her blue tank top."This should work." Ai said quietly. She cut up her tank top, arms, and legs. She did all she could to make it convincing. Next she picked up her phone and called 911. She was an amazing actress. She tried to sound sad and terrified as she said that her family was killed and she nearly was.She could hear sirens approaching. Wow, Ai thought. The police here don't mess around."Hello miss. Are you ok." The pudgy police officer asked."I'm fine. But but my family they're gone." Ai said as she pretended to break down."Did you see anything? Like the killers face?" The officer asked."No. I'm sorry I wish I could do more to help." Ai said through tears."Don't worry miss the Cloudbrook police department is on the job and we will find that killer." The officer said."What I'm I suppose to do? I have no home. No family." Ai said"You can stay at your home, because your almost 18. We will clean it up, no worry.""Ok." Ai sniffled.Perfect, Ai thought. This is just the beginning of a long spree of crimes that I won't get caught for.A few days later they had cleaned up Ai's house and threw a funeral for her family. Now was prime time for her killings to continue. Ai's second target Mr. Gills, her art teacher. More like her prison warden. Ai grabbed a white mask with a red smile painted on it and her knife. She silently slipped into his house. He lived alone she knew this."Who are you?!" Mr. Gills asked as his eyes widened with fear."I'm Crimson. Your worst nightmare!" Ai said as she leaped towards him with her knife in hand. It cut into his stomach. Ai slid the knife so it made a cut. She pulled out his organs and made a picture of a smiley face on the ground. And on the wall She wrote "Paint the World in Crimson."Ai fled the scene. Leaving no evidence that it was her. Ai been studying art and science. She knew how to make DNA "disappear." For once her education came in handy. Once the job was done she left and went home. Ai walked in the shadows until she got home."I've never felt so Thrilled!" Ai exclaimed. "I'm gonna kill and kill some more!" She through her cloths in the fireplace to dispose of them. And wiped her DNA off the knife. Ai slid the knife back into its holder."A job well done." Ai said happily as she crawled into bed. "I cant wait to fill the world with despair!" Ai yawned as she drifted off to sleep. She dreamt of murder and never getting caught. A dream that is now her reality.The next morning the news was crazy about the "Crimson Killer." Ai was everywhere. People were asking questions like "Who is the Crimson Killer?" "Why did they attack the small town of Cloudbrook?" It felt amazing to Ai. She was the talk of the town but no one knew it was her."Did you hear?" Ai's classmate asked. "The Crimson killer is the coolest!" The day went by fast. Ai kept her mind on her art. It helped her focus on school and it kept her from thinking about murder.As Ai walked home She saw police cars parked around Mr. Gills house. She also saw a new officer. He was tall, had light brown spiky hair, and he wore a black suit and tie."I suspect that the person that killed Ai Kurenia's parents also killed William Gills." The detective said."Are you sure Makoto?" Officer Pudgy asked."Of course I'm sure. Who's the detective here? I am." Makoto said calmly.Ai kept walking but she memorized the detectives face and name. Ai wondered if she should try to kill him. She decided not to, it would raise suspicion. But officer Pudgy was fair game. She would attempt to kill him tonight. When Ai got home she worked on her sketches.Just then she heard a knock on her door."Hello." Ai said as she opened the door."Hello. My name is Makoto. I'm the lead detective in the case of your murders." Makoto said slyly."My murders? Oh you must mean my parents murders." Ai said innocently."Yes. So I suspect that we will both be very close." Makoto said."I'm only 17 stop hitting on me." Ai said unimpressed."I'm only 25 thats not that fair and I know you will be turning 18 in 2 months." Makoto said smartly."Stalker much." Ai said under her breath."I'm not a stalker. Its my job to learn about my clients." Makoto said as he turned and walked away."Go to hell Makoto!" Ai said angrily as she walked into her house. She looked through the fridge and found her last piece of cheesecake that her mom made. If there was one thing that her mom was good for, it was making cheesecake. Ai hated that Makoto guy. Who does he think he is? Why was he flirting? Is he a pervert?"Ugh!" Ai said as she bit in to her cheesecake. Instantly she forgot about killing and everything else. She loved cheesecake, it was amazingly awesome! It was almost midnight, the prime time to kill officer Pudgy. Ai gathered her mask and knife. And off she went. He lived at of off-skirts of town, far enough that no one would know until morning."You your the Crimson killer!" He shouted. Ai drove the knife into his stomach and said."You wont catch me." Then she pulled out his stringy guts and put them in the shape of a heart, which she filled in with blood. Then she put "Pain the world in crimson" on the wall in blood. She got rid of any evidence and left. It took he almost an hour to get home. When she did what she did last time. And crawled into bed.The next morning she was awoken by a knock on her door."I'm coming!" Ai yelled. When she opened the door she was greeted by Makoto."Hello, Ai." He said kindly."Hello Makoto." Ai said unimpressed."Did you hear about Officer Pudgy's murder?""Yes I did and I'm sorry for your loss." Ai said walking into a trap she didn't know was set."I know you're the Crimson Killer. Now come with me." Makoto said angrily. Ai was cornered she pulled the knife from her pocket and cut his arm. Run! A voice in her head said. And she did. Ai prayed that he wouldn't tell but she knew he would. Fuck you Cloudbrook!