FOS. 5

Jungkook pov.

I knocked on the door of the room jimin was checking a patient and heard a soft 'come in', so I opened the door and saw jimin smiling at us after realizing who it is.

"Hellooo~" we greeted him as he chuckled.

"Hey you two~" He greeted back and continued his work.

"Mama, me and papa want to watch you work today"

"Really? How come?" Jimin asked still not looking at us.

"Auntie jisoo told me that it makes fun to work as a doctor" jimin agreed and nodded at us to watch him work.

He did some check ups on the woman, who was uwuing over us as a beautiful family.

"You're a happy family I see?" Jungmin looked down sadly, wich made me worry.

"Mama and papa are divorced because of grandma" my eyes widdened and I looked at jimin who looked back at me.

I picked jungmin from my lap and sat him face to face to me.

"Baby, me and mama aren't divorced because of grandma" seeing tears rolling down his cheek while looking down, I bit my bottom lip.

Jimin walked to us and crunched down to look at jungmin.

"Minie, you can't say that. Grandma has nothing to do with that" jungmin looked up at jimin and pouted.

"But I heard her talking everytime when we were at grandma's and grandpa's, she talked bad about papa and told you to divorce him" jimin kissed his forehead and sighed.

"But still, me and papa had our personal problems. We have talked about that jungmin-" jungmin suddenly jumped from my lap and ran out crying.

Yeji was at the door and nodded, meaning she'll take care of him.

"You both know that this divorce can ruin his future?" The woman asked as I rubbed my face with my palms.

"But we had no other choice" jimin said with a cracked voice.

"We had more choices than divorce, but you wanted this to happen" he looked at me with tears falling from his galaxy like eyes.

"Jungkook, please" He pleaded.

"No, jimin. You had to ruin our family, our sons future, our love..." I cried out which made him cry more.

"Do you know how much it hurts me when my son talks about his friends happy families? Do you know how much i regret being a bad husband until you had the decision to divorce me?" He shook his head.

"You weren't a bad husband...I..." I looked at him, expecting him to finish his sentence.

"You what?" He kept silent making me huff and stand up to leave the room.

Walking to jungmins room and hearing him crying softly, broke my heart and I stood at the door, sliding down against the wall while crying my eyes out.

Why does that all have to happen to us, a happy family...?

Time skip

After mine work at the company was finished I went to the hospital to pick jimin and jungmin up.

As I walked towards his office, I saw the door open and him talking close to a doctor, with jungmin on his lap looking at the other doctor angrily.

I think it was Dr. Lee taemin.

The one jimins mother wanted and still wants jimin to marry.

I knocked on the door and earned all their attentions.

As soon as jungmin saw me, he jumped from jimins lap and ran to me.

I picked him up and kissed all over his face multiple time.

"Papa, stop hahaha it's tickling" He said laughing.

"I missed you, baby boy" he also kissed my cheek and said that he also missed me.

We then heard someone cleaning their throat and looked ahead to see Dr. Lee and jimin looking at us awkwardly.

"Umm...jungkook, this is Dr. Lee taemin and taemin this is my e-"

"Jeon jungkook" I cut jimin off, strecking my hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon. I have heard very much of you" I forced a smile at him, and he turned around to hug jimin but jungmin stopped them.

"Come on, Mama. Papa is here to pick us up!!" Jungmin said making jimin huff and me smirk.

"Jungmin, stop with that attitude!" Jimin wispered to jungmin, making sure that Dr.Lee doesn't hear it.

Jungmin huffed and wrapped his small arms around my neck and kissed my cheek making jimin huff now.

"Papa~, when am I going to have my baby sister" I chuckled as jimin looked at him with widen eyes.

"Soon, baby. Soon" now jimin looked at me and huffed.

"Come on, I'm tired from all the work. Let's go" He nodded and took off his white jacket then bid goodbye to the other doctor and we walked to the car park with jungmin still in my arms.

I putt jungmin in the kids sat and walked to the driver sat while jimin was already in the car.

I started to drive as jungmin started talking.

"Mama, why was the doctor so touchy to you?" He asked as jimin widdened his eyes.

"Baby, he wasn't" I looked at jungmin through the small mirror to see him with crossed arms.

"He was. He even touched your tights, where only Papa is allowed to touch" He huffed, making me smirk and jimin also huff.

This little boy is just like me, that's i what love the most about my little son. So possessive over his mother when I'm not around.

"Do you teach him things like that?" I shook my head quickly making jimin cross his arms.

"Oncle Taetae said, I should never allow some other mens touch mama except papa"

"That's right, baby-oww" jimin pinched my arm, making me wince.

All of us keep our months closed as jimin looked angry and upset...