FOS. 22

"You didn't have to do that." Jungkook arrived behind the younger who was sitting in the garden to clear her mind.

"I...I was just trying to save your relationship. I know how happy you both are when she's not there. And I want my happy brother back." She said a bit disappointed at what came out as result after she talked with him.

"From what he said, he seemed happy. Very happy to be in a one sided relationship." Hearing his words Minjis eyes widen and she quickly turned around to look at the elder.

"You...you heard us talking?" Jungkook nodded his head and looked at her with all his attention.

"Was it at our first meeting?" He asked knowing exactly that the younger is going to know what he's talking about.

"N-no...before you and jimin were together, I  came visiting jimin at the hospital one time, and there I saw you." She said.

"So you're telling me it was love at first sight?" Jungkook asked and turned around again to look at the interesting pool.

"The first time I saw you, I found you cute. So I came everyday and watched you from the glass door. I...I was sure of my feelings after jimin announced that he has feelings for you, so I apologized for my feelings and left to overcome my feelings." She explained with pain the her voice.

"Do you still have those feelings?" The elder asked again to make sure that he's not hurting her by talking about his relationship.

"I-i don't think so, no." She said and looked up to see his reaction, which was one she didn't expect.

He was pouting, which was the last thing she expected him to do. She expected him to look at her awkward, to leave her there, to never look at her again.

"So you don't love me?" He asked with a small smile making the younger giggle.

"Stop it, we're serious." Jungkook chuckled and looked at her to see her looking down while smiling.

"Don't hide your feelings, never." He slowly lifted her head up by her chin and made eye contact with her.

"I can't show my feelings knowing you love someone else." She wispered.

Jungkook carresed her cheek with his hand looking through her features.

"Papa!!" Jungmin ran to the garden towards his father with a big smile on his face making both jungkook and minji to keep distance between them and pay attention to what he's going to say. "Papa!! Mijung just took two steps!" He announced with the biggest smile.

Jungkooks smile widen and he walked inside the lounge where minji saw the family through the glass.

She saw how jungkook walked to the slowly walking baby and his smile widened even more if that was possible.

She saw how jungkook wrapped his arms around jimins waist and pulled him closer after jimin carried mijung in his arms.

She saw how the couple kissed with passion and the grins on their faces.

A tear slipped from her eye without her control.

She was feeling happy of course.

She was happy that they were happy, happy for them. The thing is that she'll never find the one for her. That she'll always be single in that life.

She chuckled at her own taughts and went inside the house from the kitchen door to not disturb the happy family.

Jimin watched jungkook holding mijungs hands and get her to walk.

He doesn't realize what he does wrong for their relationship to break.

Is it really because of his mother? But she was trying to change, for her children.

Jimin wanted to give her a chance to change and be the mother he wished for her to be.

A mother that supports her kid in hard times, that comforts jimin whenever he has a fight with jungkook. But she never does. She always tells him that jungkook doesn't deserve him, that jimin deserves someone better.

He also wants his family to be happy, he wants to grow up with jungkook and his prince and princess, but he can't stop the hardships on their way.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked not looking at him.

"A-about you guys. How much I love my family. That I want you guys always be this happy." He answered with a beautiful smile melting jungkooks heart.

How much wrong he did, jungkook never felt other than love for him. Doesn't matter what he does or what he doesn't do, jungkook can't stop his heart from beating fast for the boy.

Of course because he was his first love and they went through hard times together.

But there's one thing jungkook wants to change in the elder. Trust.

Jimin always trusts the wrong person, without any thought, he'll judge the other because he believed a lie.

And that's the point bringing problems into their relationship.

Other than that, jungkook loves jimin no matter what.