FOS.7

Jimin pov.

It's been almost one month with me and jungkook trying to get me pregnant, but no sign.

I almost wanted to gave up but I remembered how I got pregnant with jungmin and decided to continue until we have our sons hero.

Flashback:

Four months into marriage

I looked over at jungkook, seeing him smiling at me.

"Good morning" I greeted as he pushed some hair out my face, smiling at me widdenly while on his side holding his head in his hand.

"Morning, beautiful" I blushed at the nickname and nuzzled into him.

"Kookie?" He hummed as a response and I looked up at him.

"Why am I not getting pregnant?" His smile faded and he sighed.

"I don't know baby, I don't know. But we won't give up hope on having a mini us in the house" I smiled thinking about it and hid my face in his nacked chest as he chuckled and kissed my head then started rubbing my nacked back.

Two months later

I smiled showing the pregnancy test to jungkook, seeing tears in his eyes while smiling so widen.

"F-finaly...i-i am going to be a father?" He looked at me as I nodded my head quickly making him cry in joy.

I gasped as he suddenly lifted me up and spinned me around.

"I love you, I love you so much, jeon jimin!" I hugged his neck tightly to make sure that I am not falling while he also hold my waist tightly.

"I love you too jungkook, so much"

Flashback ends

I looked down at my tummy and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I looked up seeing jungkook walking towards me.

"Thinking about the moment I told you that I was pregnant with jungmin" He smiled and sat down next to me in the lounge.

"I was so happy back then, I couldn't believe I was going to be a father after so many months" I sighed and looked down as he looked at me.

"I guess we need to wait for this one as well" He hummed, nodding.

"Come on, jungmin's already asleep" I smiled and hold his hand, then we walked to my well since he spends almost every night here, our room.

He throwed me on the bed and hovered over me, as we started kissing me.

Well, we don't just have simple sex anymore. We have started to make it like making love and I love it.

One hour later

Jungkook pulled out and kissed my forehead softly.

"It was amazing, my love" I giggled a little as he chuckled.

He wanted to get up but I stopped him by wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Don't, please stay tonight" He looked up at me and smiled softly.

"If you want me to?" I nodded and pecked his lips before hugged his neck to my chest and he hugged my waist and we both fall asleep in each other's arms while cuddling.

The next morning

I woke up hearing jungmin calling me.

This little boy is so smart and never comes into the room without promision.

"You rest, I'll go" I looked down at jungkook who was still lead on me while we hugged each other.

I nodded and let him go, as he stood up and got changed.

Jungkook pov.

After putting my clothes on I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my theet then went to jungmins room.

"My big boy is awake already?" His eyes widen as he saw me and ran into my arms.

"Papa!!" He squaled making me chuckle.

"Since when are you here?" He asked cutely.

"Since yesterday night, but you were asleep" He looked at me confused making me frown my eyebrows together.

"I heard something yesterday, were you and mama that?" He asked making me gulp.

"What did you heard, baby?" I looked back to see jimin stood there looking at me worried.

"Something was hitting the wall, and it was from mama's room" I laughed awkwardly, thinking of something to tell him.

"Mama's bed wasn't as comfortable as it use to be so mama asked me to help him to...ummm...change the mattress side?" I sighed hoping for him to believe.

"Oh! Okay" He hugged my neck and I lifted him up to walk downstairs.

Aish he almost found out...