FOS.10

Jimin pov.

Entering my mother's house she ran to me and hugged me.

"You came darling come in-" She pulled me in but was cut off seeing jungkook also walk inside, carrying jungmin.

I smiled at him and saw my mom's disappointment expression making me sigh and force a smile to her as she looked at me after glaring at jungkook.

"I-i thought you were-" I cut her off and gesture to jungkook to go inside.

He nodded and took of his coat and jungmins jacked then walked inside.

"I didn't invite him in my house! What is he doing here?" My mom wispered making sigh.

"Mom! He's the father of my son and this child I'm carrying, he wouldn't just leave me go alone"

"He isn't your husband anymore, he has no right to threaten you"

"He isn't threatening me, just stop assuming things about him. And if he didn't came here then I would have never again stepped my feet into this house. Just be thankful to him" I said then tried to walk away but she held my arm and pulled me to step in front of her again.

"Ypu need to stay away from that man. He's dangerous. Have you forgotten what he did as you were still married? You need to be thankful to me for requesting the divorce. He cheated on you and still hasn't told you about it!!" I sighed and looked down at my belly thinking about that time.

I still don't know if I should stay with jungkook. He after all cheated on me and still hasn't told me about it.

But I just can't stop my heart from beating for that man...

I can't stop being crazy for him, just like I was before.

"Can you just...don't create an argument today? For me and jungmin" I said and walked away before she says something else.

Entering the lounge my heart drops seeing the sight.

My son on my ex husband's lap and both glaring at my coworker.

"Um...taemin? I didn't know you were also coming" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Uh...Mrs park called me and asked if I could visit for dinner and I didn't wanted to refuse that since I didn't got much work to do"

I looked back and saw my mom smiling at him softly then walked to a desk and got a flower bouquet and handed it to me.

"He even got you flowers! What a husband material!!" I frowned my eyebrows at her and looked at taemin forcing a smile.

"Uh...thank you...you didn't have to get it...I actually get many from jungkook, and don't even have any vases for them anymore" I chuckled and looked at jungkook who was smiling at me.

"Yesh!! Everytime papa visits, he gives mama flowers and gets kisses from mama!!" Jungmin shouted a bit loud and his last sentence made me widen my eyes at him.

"Jungmin!" He pouted making me sigh and put the flowers down on a table near me and went to sit down next to jungkook but gasped as my mother pulled me up and made me sit down next to taemin.

I glared at her but she shrugged and went to also sit down.

I looked at jungkook to see him glaring at taemin now even angrier but looked away as soon as he saw my gaze on him.

"So, when are you two going out?" My mom asked again making me widen my eyes for the nth time today.

"Mom we aren't-"

"I can already imagine you two having kids! They would look so cute" I widen my eyes even more and were going to say something but jungkook talked.

"Uh...huh...excuse me, I'll go get some fresh air" He put jungmin in the couch and kissed his forehead then walked out of the lounge making me sigh and glare at my mom.

I also stood up, holding my belly.

"I'll..Uh.. come back"

I walked to the balcony and saw him leaning on his arms on the fence and his face hidden in his arms.

I slowly walked behind him and put my hand on his shoulder and rubbed down his biceps.

He looked up flinching a bit but calmed down seeing me smiling at him softly.

"You alright?"

"Yes just thinking"

"About what?" I asked and stepped beside him as he wrapped his arm about my waist because of the cold wind and I leaned into his warm board chest.

"About what I did wrong in the past that made you so sure to divorce me" my heard ached hearing him saw that and I looked up at him tilting my head then turning around and stepping back to keep distance between us.

"Stop doing like you don't know anything" He now tilted his head to the side and frowned his eyebrows looking at me confused.

"What?"

"You know exactly what I meant, jungkook. I can't keep it inside anymore. How can you still not have the guts to tell me?! It's been fucking two years!!" I brusted out feeling tears in my eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking about, jimin? Tell me what you meant"

"I'm talking about you fucking with other girls while I was at home with my son waiting for my husband to get home!!" His eyes widen and he hold his mouth chuckling while panting a bit.

"WHAT!! What are you talking about? I've never cheated on you, jimin. I couldn't even think about it!!"

"Don't! Please, anything but denying it! I know everything, jungkook. I know everything what you did in your office while pretending like working-"

"Who told I was cheating?" He asked making me scoff.

"Doesn't matter, jungkook! What matters is you never told me about it! And if you still didn't know then that's exactly the reason why I divorced you" He sighed and hold his forehead leaning on the fance again.

"You never trusted me and never will..."

"What?"

( I'm healthy again guys!! I'll try to write the next chapter now because I haven't updated so long but am not sure because it's late right now. But enjoy this chapter!!)