FOS. 30

Walking inside the house, jungkook could hear loud chatters and the laughing of his daughter.

Thinking it's his boyfriend and minji he walked up the stairs not really caring.

But a certain voice stopped him in his track. A voice he's been dying to hear, the voice he hasn't hard since six years, his hyungs voice.

He turned around quickly and walked to the living room, and there he was, jeon eunwoo sitting beside his girlfriend.

"Hyung." Jungkook muttered getting the attention of the three adults in the room. "Hyung, you're back." He said again with a smile.

"I'm back, jungkook ah." The elder smiled back walking to him. "Woah, you've grown up so much. You're now about my high." The elder chuckled hugging his brother.

"Didn't I promise you that I'll turn out a well built man?" Jungkook smiled lifting a brow.

"You did, but I didn't expect this." Jungkook kicked the elders leg, something he did as they were still young.

...

"When are you meeting mom and dad?" Jungkook asked now sitting opposite his brother beside his boyfriend who was holding their daughter, patting her back to make her sleep since it was already late and her brother was asleep too.

"I don't know, but I assume soon." Eunwoo answered, pulling his girlfriend closer.

"Mom almost got depressed after you left, hyung. You can't just leave like that and come back like nothing happened. And you're here not even planning to meet us." Jungkook scolded, he's was mad at his brother now.

"I know, and I hoped you guys will understand my side too. I was so mad at you at that time because of not accepting the one I loved but after I realized why she was with me, and noticing how you guys were right the whole time I felt ashamed to come back." He said feeling minji squeezing his hand to try and assure him that everything will be okay.

"It's was a mistake and I understand, I'm sure mom and dad too. But how did you meet Minji?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhhh..well..." Eunwoo looked at his girlfriend who looked back at him biting her lip.

"Is it that bad?" Jimin asked.

"No, not bad. It's just..." minji stopped again and looked down.

"We meet at a bar. Minji was with her friends and I was alone just getting a drink to release stress...

Flashback
...

(I'll finish it there because I want to write the flash back in one full chapter.)