FOS.14

Jungkook pov.

I carried jimin to the door after taking jungmin out the Car.

I opened the door and walked upstairs but stopped as jungmin talked.

"Is mama okay, papa?" Jimin giggled and looked down at him.

"Baby, mama's okay. Papa's carrying mama because mama's tired" He nodded his head and opened the bedroom door for me.

I walked him after thanking jungmin and put jimin on the bed, covering his body with the Cover.

Jungmin then also got under the cover and hugged his mother.

"Mama? Will thay be my hero?" Jungmin asked pointing to jimins belly that was now a bit showing off.

I sat on the edge of the bed and listened to them.

"Yes, my love. This baby is going to save you and love you. Will you also love them?"

"I will, mama. And when they come to the world I'm gonna play with them so much." Jungmin said excitedly and jimin hummed putting his head on his chest.

"You're, baby. You're gonna have so much fun with them, won't you?" The little one nodded his head and closed his eyes.

Author pov.

After a few minutes the parents heard their child snoring and the mother smiled kissing his head.

"I'll put him on his bed" jungkook said and carried jungmin to his room.

After coming back the elder saw his pregnant boyfriend leaning against the headboard while rubbing his little belly and he went to sit beside him.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked sitting beside him and pulling him to rest the pregnant boys head on his chest.

"I'm fine, jungkook. Just thinking about everything that happened and...and my mother" He sighed and looked up at the man he loves more that his life.

"I-i regret so much getting divorced, jungkook. I want to marry you again" He jokingly said and laughed a bit but the elder just smiled, being serious.

"Then let's get married again" taking the younger by surprise, he smiled at the other frowning his eyebrows.

He took the necklace that he was wearing off and pulled two rings out of it.

"Y-you keept them?" The younger asked now even more shocked.

"Of course I did. I wasn't planning on ever giving up on you. I knew that the day will come that I'll need to put a ring on you again" He hold his hand out for jimin to put his tiny one in and put the ring inside his finger gently.

The younger has been tearing up by now and seeing how gently and loving the elder was, a tear slipped from his beautiful eyes into his chubby cheek.

"J-jungkook..." the elder looked up and saw the sad gaze the younger was giving him, making his heart to ache seeing how much pain was in his eyes.

He wipped his tears away, trying to stop him from crying and wanted to see the galaxy in the pretty eyes again.

"Don't cry, my love. Stop crying. It hurts me seeing those beautiful eyes puffy" He smiled seeing the younger now chuckle, and look down.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I ruined our happiness." He again burst out into loud sobs, leaving the elder no choice other than to cry.

"You didn't, jimin. Please, stop blaming yourself. We'll start a new life. With our son and our upcoming child. I promise that we won't let anyone separate us. I'll be there for you, I'll never leave your side. Please, jimin." By now, both were sabbing silently while hugging each other tightly.

"W-we won't let anyone separate us, right? We'll be together. S-she won't try to break us apart, right jungkook?" Jimin stuttered, being scared of been taken away from the man he loves again.

"No one can separate us if you have trust in me, love." The elder told as a warning which made the younger nod his head harshly.

"I-i trust you, jungkook." He cupped the elders cheeks and kissed him softly before pulling away and resting his head on the elders board chest.

Lifting his hand up jungkook did the same and they both looked at their rings happily.

"I'm yours again. Please, jungkook. Next time I ask about divorce, stop me at any cost." The elder looked at him in disbelief and frowned his eyebrows at the said.

"You're planning on divorcing me again, while not even being married to me?" The younger giggled at that and shook his head.

"No, it's just. I sometimes do things without thinking. And then I immediately regret it." Looking down he sighed. Jungkok chuckled at that and lifted his head up.

"I'm going to keep you till my least breath, princess." Jimin smiled at the nickname that the elder hasn't used till after their divorce.

Not knowing about the upcoming things, both drifted to dreamland in each other's arms.